Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AJ Stewart No Longer a Cat....

Featured Replies

AJ had been playing as well as anyone else on the team in the last few games (outside of Patterson and Meeks of course).

 

Oh well, another scholarship is open.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That would make 4 then.....

 

Dusty Mills, Kerry Benson, Alex Legion, & AJ Stewart.

 

Williams, Coury, Jasper...

 

I mean... while we're at it...

AJ had been playing as well as anyone else on the team in the last few games (outside of Patterson and Meeks of course).

 

Oh well, another scholarship is open.

 

He's averaged 7.25 minutes per game the last 4, and sat out the two before that.

  • Author
Yea, you guys are really listing players that he "ran off".

 

Benson, yes.

Stewart, yes.

Mills, yes.

Williams, yes.

Jasper, yes.

Legion, yes.

 

The only one that left that I haven't heard was because of Gillispie was Coury.

Benson, yes.

Stewart, yes.

Mills, yes.

Williams, yes.

Jasper, yes.

Legion, yes.

 

The only one that left that I haven't heard was because of Gillispie was Coury.

 

I liked AJ, but seems he has had off court problems since day 1.

 

Wish we could have kept Jasper, and from what I've heard Billy really wanted to keep Jasper. So I kind of find it a stretch to say Billy chased him away. Jasper may not have liked Billy, but chased is a stretch.

 

As far as the rest are concerned. Who cares?

Benson, yes.

Stewart, yes.

Mills, yes.

Williams, yes.

Jasper, yes.

Legion, yes.

 

The only one that left that I haven't heard was because of Gillispie was Coury.

 

Just for comparison:

Michael Bradley

Ryan Hogan

Myron Anthony

Desmond Allison

Marvin Stone

Nate Knight

Jason Parker

Cory Sears

Rashaad Carruth

Adam Chiles

Bernard Cote

Shagari Alleyne

I liked AJ, but seems he has had off court problems since day 1.

 

Wish we could have kept Jasper, and from what I've heard Billy really wanted to keep Jasper. So I kind of find it a stretch to say Billy chased him away. Jasper may not have liked Billy, but chased is a stretch.

 

As far as the rest are concerned. Who cares?

 

:thumb:

I kind of agree with the who cares sentiments on most of those. First of all, I'm not sure walkons should even be brought into this conversation. Second of all, it was best for all parties that Legion and Coury left. Williams? Many people say that Stewart was into trouble off the court, so who knows what really happened here. The only that really stings for me is Jasper. I think we're a whole different team with him in the lineup this season.

  • Author
Just for comparison:

Michael Bradley

Ryan Hogan

Myron Anthony

Desmond Allison

Marvin Stone

Nate Knight

Jason Parker

Cory Sears

Rashaad Carruth

Adam Chiles

Bernard Cote

Shagari Alleyne

 

A couple things....

 

1) That's a list compiled over a 10 year period...Gillispie's is over 2.

 

2) Parker tore his ACL, got hooked on pain meds, and was kicked out of school.

 

3) Desmond Allison got a DUI and also got kicked out of school.

 

4) Rashaad Carruth not only got kicked out of 2 other schools, the dude held a protest in a game refusing to shoot the ball because he was unhappy with PT. The guy was also stoned more than he wasn't, so....

Apparently AJ was upset and quit the team last night. He tried to come back after cooling off but his locker was cleaned out and nameplate removed. He seems like a good kid but just never seemed to click. I remember earlier in the season he was removed from the Wildcat Lodge for a week or so. Also last year, he was suspended twice, once for falling asleep in a team meeting. The other, I believe was due to showing up late for a team function (meeting, practice, or something of that nature.)

To what?

 

You made some pretty strong accusations about a couple of those former players. I was wondering if those things were documented anywhere?

  • Author
You made some pretty strong accusations about a couple of those former players. I was wondering if those things were documented anywhere?

 

Don't know, don't care. I remember reading about them when they happened. That's good enough for me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.