Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt 77 Kentucky 64

Featured Replies

I don't see their chances of making it this year very good at all. They need to go 4-1 over the last 5 to get in without a very good showing the conference tournament...

 

Exactly.

  • Replies 182
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever is on the court with Meeks has to strive to get him a clean look. With Pat out Jodie needs to shoot it 25-27 times a game. I just dont understand why they arent setting more screens

When did Stevenson go from "we have a 3rd scoring option" to awful? Did I miss the memo? Talk about agendas...

 

Perry plays tons better when is isn't the only option in the post. He is a nice compliment to Patterson sometimes, but by himself, he's a disaster.

Perry plays tons better when is isn't the only option in the post. He is a nice compliment to Patterson sometimes, but by himself, he's a disaster.

I recall him being pretty solid down the stretch last year when Patterson was out. He had a bad game last night, but outside of that he has been far from awful...

I recall him being pretty solid down the stretch last year when Patterson was out. He had a bad game last night, but outside of that he has been far from awful...

 

As of late he has looked really weak and has been getting pushed around a ton. I agree with your sentiment though, typical overreaction after a loss.

I thought the refs allowed Oglivey to get away with too much. There was at least 3 times that he fouled a UK player, but instead the foul was called on UK, and the big Australian went to the line to make 2 gifts. If all the fouls had been called on him he would have been on the bench for most of the game and a non-factor. If they're going to permit a man of his size to push and bull his way around, there's not many ways to stop him.

I don't see their chances of making it this year very good at all. They need to go 4-1 over the last 5 to get in without a very good showing the conference tournament...

 

Ok if your numbers are correct (I don't think so but?) then they have a chance at going to the tourney. Some big time schools when they go through a down cycle they don't make the tourney at all.

Except it is VERY true. Do I really have to rehash this again??? :ohbrother:

 

Please do...because you are wrong.

Please do...because you are wrong.

No I'm not. And I'm 1000% sure of it. The announcement was planned for the McD's game but was called off when Tubby left. Gillispie did a great job reestablishing contact and landing him, so he does get the credit. That doesn't change they were both going to pick UK...

Give it up GT. Some people will agrue that blue is black. For the record, I work along side Patrick Patterson's high school coach's ex wife. Coach McGuffin has verifed he was going to committ to Tubby and the Wildcats.

Please do...because you are wrong.

 

So what are your sources and where did your information come from then?

Give it up GT. Some people will agrue that blue is black. For the record, I work along side Patrick Patterson's high school coach's ex wife. Coach McGuffin has verifed he was going to committ to Tubby and the Wildcats.

 

It entertains me... :D

I guess that's Tubby's fault too... :lol:

 

Everything is:lol:, you didn't know that by now? :ohbrother::laugh:

It entertains me... :D

 

While I'm not argiung you on the commitments of these two players, you have to admit that Tubbly slipped up in recruiting while he was there. He was so loyal to assistants that couldn't recruit that it was nutty. He did get a few big prizes, but he got a ton of talent that can't be on a roster if you as a program strive to be in the top 10 every year and compete for titles.

 

Was that you that told the story of the assistant coaches having to ask someone else who Kevin Durant was?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.