Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt 77 Kentucky 64

Featured Replies

News to me..

 

:thumb: Patterson was coming before Tubby left, but Coach G. did a good job reselling him on UK.

  • Replies 182
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't know about you guys. Anything that fits your BCG hating agenda I suppose...

Let me guess, you guys personally know Patterson and you know what his decision was before it was announced?

I just don't know about you guys. Anything that fits your BCG hating agenda I suppose...

 

:lol: What in the world are you talking about? It was pretty well known that both Patterson and Lucas were ready to commit to UK, then Tubby left so it didn't happen.

:lol: What in the world are you talking about? It was pretty well known that both Patterson and Lucas were ready to commit to UK, then Tubby left so it didn't happen.

 

 

News to me...I followed BOTH recruitments VERY closely. Ill give you Lucas, but Pat was not coming here.

I just don't know about you guys. Anything that fits your BCG hating agenda I suppose...

 

From the "Personal opinion on Gillispie and so on..." thread.

 

I really like Billy G..
Let me guess, you guys personally know Patterson and you know what his decision was before it was announced?

 

You could say the same thing about you guys saying he wasn't coming if Tubby was here, could you not? Except for the fact that many people who follow recruiting for a living were saying both were ready to commit to UK before Tubby left.

You could say the same thing about you guys saying he wasn't coming if Tubby was here, could you not? Except for the fact that many people who follow recruiting for a living were saying both were ready to commit to UK before Tubby left.

 

That is simply not true.

News to me...I followed BOTH recruitments VERY closely. Ill give you Lucas, but Pat was not coming here.

 

Sorry, but Patterson was coming as well. You don't follow recruiting for a living, people who do, said they were both coming before Tubby left.

Sorry, but Patterson was coming as well. You don't follow recruiting for a living, people who do, said they were both coming before Tubby left.

 

You are WAY off base.

Stevenson is horrible. Crawford was bad til BCG got ahold of him. Same with Bradley. Jasper played at 30% last year, missed half the year, then transferred. Patterson wasn;t coming here til BCG was hired. Nice try though bearcat.

 

Hilarious...

You could say the same thing about you guys saying he wasn't coming if Tubby was here, could you not? Except for the fact that many people who follow recruiting for a living were saying both were ready to commit to UK before Tubby left.

 

I've never said he was doing anything because I didn't know what the kid's personal decision was going to be - and neither did anyone else outside of a very close circle of close friends and family. JMO.

That is simply not true.

Except it is VERY true. Do I really have to rehash this again??? :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.