Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt 77 Kentucky 64

Featured Replies

So are you betting that UK finishes 10-6 in the regular season? Is that the bet? If so, I'm all over it.

 

Not what I said. You said, quoted in my post #72, that if they go 10-6 they still have to win a game or two in the SEC tourney to get in.

 

I do not think that is the case.

  • Replies 182
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are the one who shot at me when I said it wasn't to the point where we have to win the SEC tournament to get in :idunno:

 

 

I didn't shoot at you. It's not to the point yet because the games haven't been played, but I certainly think it's to the point where they have to win 3 out of the next 5, and I simply don't see that happening.

I think some on here give South Carolina a little too much credit thinking that it is an automatic loss for UK. I think UK wins at home vs Tennessee, W at South Carolina, L at home vs LSU, W at home vs Georgia, L at Florida, goes 1-1 in the SECT and finishes 22-11. That will get UK in the tournament.

Not what I said. You said, quoted in my post #72, that if they go 10-6 they still have to win a game or two in the SEC tourney to get in.

 

I do not think that is the case.

 

 

So basically the Cats will have to finish 3-2, and lose the first game of the SEC tournament, before the bet can even take place. We'll worry about the bet if it reaches that scenario.

See ya BCG

 

Team is bad, coach is bad, all faith is lost. HORRIBLE UK season.

 

He is getting ready to see the door.

 

I seem to remember a lot of similar talk about Rich Brooks at this point in his tenure....

UK still has a shot at the NCAA. I think people are writing them off cause of how difficult the stretch is. The worst part is Meeks is probably gone next year and UK has no guard-playmaker coming in. It could get worse.

I think some on here give South Carolina a little too much credit thinking that it is an automatic loss for UK. I think UK wins at home vs Tennessee, W at South Carolina, L at home vs LSU, W at home vs Georgia, L at Florida, goes 1-1 in the SECT and finishes 22-11. That will get UK in the tournament.

 

 

What has Billy G done over the past couple of weeks that makes you think that the Cats will be able to stop Downey from doing what he did in the first game at Rupp?

What has Billy G done over the past couple of weeks that makes you think that the Cats will be able to stop Downey from doing what he did in the first game at Rupp?

 

It took an amazing Downey and Frederick performance to get UK at Rupp. I'm not chalking up a loss at USC yet.

It took an amazing Downey and Frederick performance to get UK at Rupp. I'm not chalking up a loss at USC yet.

 

 

I see no reason that the Gamecock pair won't have an even better performace at home. Gillispie will have the Cats play man to man, and UK has nobody to stop Downey's penetration.

I don't know why you guys are getting upset at me. I'm just trying to be honest here. This is not the same UK team that won 13 out of 14 games. This team has gotten worse, instead of better over the past several weeks.

 

I think they're still improving. Things just get blown out of proportion, particularly on here.

 

The bottom line is that Galloway is just starting to see significant minutes for the 1st time all season. How in the world can you wait until February to start playing a guy? He should've been learning against Lamar, VMI, Delaware St., Florida Atlantic, etc. NOT in the SEC.

 

I think UK is still fine - but there definitely needs to be a sense of urgency.

I'll bet we either get a win against LSU or @USC.

 

 

Hey, nobody wants you to be right more than me. I hope that I have to eat crow, and take all kinds of abuse over the next 3-4 weeks, but I just don't see it happening.

Just curious, does the selection committee take into consideration a player like Patterson being out for this game?

I think they're still improving. Things just get blown out of proportion, particularly on here.

 

The bottom line is that Galloway is just starting to see significant minutes for the 1st time all season. How in the world can you wait until February to start playing a guy? He should've been learning against Lamar, VMI, Delaware St., Florida Atlantic, etc. NOT in the SEC.

 

I think UK is still fine - but there definitely needs to be a sense of urgency.

 

 

Every other game maybe. What makes you think he'll play more than 3 minutes against UT?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.