Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt 77 Kentucky 64

Featured Replies

IMO the only way they make the tourney is to win the SEC tournament.

 

I agree

  • Replies 182
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They still have to find 3 wins in the last 5 games and then they'll have to win a game in the SEC tourney.

 

I have came to a conclusion tonight - I absolutely hate Vanderbilt in every way and Ogilvy is my least favorite player in the SEC.

Pathetic, but I thought the officating was HORRENDOUS. I am not gunna make excuses, and I usually am not one to complain about refs....but that was bad. I dont know if we wouldve won either way...but come on.

Ouch. Not a pretty game. They miss Patterson more than I thought they would.

It's easy to lose when you shoot 17 less free throws.

 

 

Then learn to play defense, and quit fouling.

Billy G is too stubborn for his own good. If he is going to sit Harrelson for the entire game, then he can't try to grind it out being undersized. His substitution patterns are awful and it's really starting to cost them.

 

I didn't think it was a bad effort from most of the guys besides Stevenson and Porter didn't show up at all. UK just isn't good enough to win without Patterson unless Jodie is on fire.

Then learn to play defense, and quit fouling.

 

There was some bad defense, but there was also a lot of cheap calls that didn't get called both ways.

Then learn to play defense, and quit fouling.

 

Seriously, a lot of them werent fouls. I will never say that officiating cost us the game, because it probably didnt...but this was bad.

How could Harrelson do any worse than butterfingers Stevenson? Perry cant catch the ball in traffic and simply lets people take the ball from him so much. It's time that Stewart got his minutes.

Kentucky will have to win the SEC Tournament to make it to the big dance.

 

It's not to this point yet.

IMO the only way they make the tourney is to win the SEC tournament.

 

3-3 in the last 6 games makes UK 21-10 overall, 10-6 in the league. They get in. 22 wins and they are a lead pipe lock.

Seriously, a lot of them werent fouls. I will never say that officiating cost us the game, because it probably didnt...but this was bad.

 

I said it earlier it is hard to beat two teams.

Billy G is too stubborn for his own good. If he is going to sit Harrelson for the entire game, then he can't try to grind it out being undersized. His substitution patterns are awful and it's really starting to cost them.

 

I didn't think it was a bad effort from most of the guys besides Stevenson and Porter didn't show up at all. UK just isn't good enough to win without Patterson unless Jodie is on fire.

 

Stevenson has been very lazy the last few games.

I think Billy might be seeing the light now with Porter and Galloway.

IMO Tony Green is the worst official ive seen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.