Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt 77 Kentucky 64

Featured Replies

I think Billy might be seeing the light now with Porter and Galloway.

 

He is getting ready to see the door.

  • Replies 182
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Billy might be seeing the light now with Porter and Galloway.

 

I hope you are right my friend, although he did not see the light all last season with Coury...

It's not to this point yet.

 

 

Come on. Quit denying the inevitable. UK will win 2 more games tops the rest of the regular season. They should definitely beat Georiga, and they might be UT, but the rest of them are loses.

Season.

Killer.

 

They'd better win on Saturday.

Porter and Harris are useless on the offensive end...even though Galloway and Liggins can get out of control, at least there is the chance for a drive and dish instead of standing around watching Jodie.

I'm not trying to complain about the refs because we played bad defense, but when a team shoots 40 free throws it is practically impossible to beat them. That's 40 free shots from 15 feet with no one guarding you. We need to go 4-1 against a very tough schedule to secure a berth in the tournament, IMO.

 

You beat me to it about the whistles. The refs played a major role in the outcome of the game to go along with the bad defense in the second half.

You guys crack me if you all think UK's tournament hopes are over. There's alot of season left.

Come on. Quit denying the inevitable. UK will win 2 more games tops the rest of the regular season. They should definitely beat Georiga, and they might be UT, but the rest of them are loses.

 

Until it is set in stone. It isn't inevitable yet.

Come on. Quit denying the inevitable. UK will win 2 more games tops the rest of the regular season. They should definitely beat Georiga, and they might be UT, but the rest of them are loses.

 

Who knows what will happen with Patterson? It's too early to say that we will have to win the SEC tournament to get in. You are chalking up LSU at home as an automatic loss? Sorry, I'm just not there yet, shoot me.

Well we might as well look at the future which could be good if Meeks and Patterson stay.

Who knows what will happen with Patterson? It's too early to say that we will have to win the SEC tournament to get in. You are chalking up LSU at home as an automatic loss? Sorry, I'm just not there yet, shoot me.

 

LSU is 10+ better than UK especially at home.

Who knows what will happen with Patterson? It's too early to say that we will have to win the SEC tournament to get in. You are chalking up LSU at home as an automatic loss? Sorry, I'm just not there yet, shoot me.

 

 

Yep.

Come on. Quit denying the inevitable. UK will win 2 more games tops the rest of the regular season. They should definitely beat Georiga, and they might be UT, but the rest of them are loses.

 

So if they win 21 games, you think they do not make the tourney??? I agree this is not a great team, but I think they get in the dance with a 10-6 conference record and 21 wins. I know this year is not last year, but they got in with 18 wins last year and a less impressive resume IMO.

As many have said, those refs were calling very iffy fouls on UK and letting Meeks get hammered when he drove the lane, every little body touch UK had on V was a foul, at one point I think tUK had 4 fouls in less than 25 seconds.

 

Would like to know why Harrelson didn't play.

 

I'd even like to have seen Carter in there.

 

There is as much inconsisty with the UK fans than there are with the UK players. I mean 1 game Miller is awesome, now he sucks, one game Liggins is a good driver, then he sucks, one game Porter is seeing the basket much better and getting his groove, now he sucks. This whole back and forth thing with the fans makes me sick, not the players.

Stewart played well. Galloway played well. Without Patterson, UK had no inside presence and Stevenson spent most of the game on the bench? I know he brought no offense, but when he was out, Vandy went inside very successfully, but not when he was in. BCG refuses to play zone, at the end, Vandy just spread UK out and went 1 on 1 to the basket. I don't know what Harrelson did early, but he played very briefly and in BCG fashion, never saw the floor again. UK got outcoached tonight IMHO. Yes I thought there was some horrible officiating, but that isn't what cost UK the game. They just got beat.

 

As far as the tourney, you cannot rule them out right now. You also can't rule them in. Still several very key games left, Patterson should be back on Saturday and the SEC tourney is coming. I still think they make the dance, but as a 10-11 seed.

IMO Tony Green is the worst official ive seen.

 

I agree! I just shake my head everytime I see him on the court in UK games. Knowing it's going to be a long and frustrating night with the whistles.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.