Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt 77 Kentucky 64

Featured Replies

Until it is set in stone. It isn't inevitable yet.

 

 

 

It is all over Gillispie's head, and Stevenson's hands. :D:D

  • Replies 182
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Billy G is too stubborn for his own good. If he is going to sit Harrelson for the entire game, then he can't try to grind it out being undersized. His substitution patterns are awful and it's really starting to cost them.

 

I didn't think it was a bad effort from most of the guys besides Stevenson and Porter didn't show up at all. UK just isn't good enough to win without Patterson unless Jodie is on fire.

 

It wouldn't matter. My 7th grade son can set better screens than UK is right now. I never even saw an attempt at a double screen. With Patterson out what choice do you have but make every trip down the floor a Jodie Meeks screenfest. The guy works his but off and gets no help. I do not understand BCG's going with the small lineup, getting totally dominated on the boards and leaving Meeks to fend for himself. Absolutely terrible coaching performance.

Yep.

 

Cool, I'm not. I guess I'm just one of those crazy unrealistic fans uh? :notworthy:

IMO Tony Green is the worst official ive seen.

 

Wonder why UK gets him so much?

 

He is AWFUL

So if they win 21 games, you think they do not make the tourney??? I agree this is not a great team, but I think they get in the dance with a 10-6 conference record and 21 wins. I know this year is not last year, but they got in with 18 wins last year and a less impressive resume IMO.

 

 

UK is currently 7-4 in the conference. Like I stated earlier, I only see them winning two more regular season games tops. That would put them at 9-7 in the SEC, and needing to win the tournament to get in.

UK is currently 7-4 in the conference. Like I stated earlier, I only see them winning two more regular season games tops. That would put them at 9-7 in the SEC, and needing to win the tournament to get in.

 

I wish you would have just told us how many games they were going to win at the beginning of the season, it would have saved me a lot of time.

Cool, I'm not. I guess I'm just one of those crazy unrealistic fans uh? :notworthy:

 

 

You thought they would win at Vandy didn't you? :lol:

You thought they would win at Vandy didn't you? :lol:

 

I bet you've been right about every game eh? Wow, I wish I had that gift.

I wish you would have just told us how many games they were going to win at the beginning of the season, it would have saved me a lot of time.

 

 

I'm not that good, who do you think I am gamtime? :D It is easier and easier to see as the season progresses though.

UK is currently 7-4 in the conference. Like I stated earlier, I only see them winning two more regular season games tops. That would put them at 9-7 in the SEC, and needing to win the tournament to get in.

 

So under your scenario, if UK wins a game or even two games in the SEC tourney they do not get in with 21 or 22 wins. I disagree. You really think that UK will become the first team from one of the power conferences with a winning conference record and 22 wins to not make the NCAA tourney???

I honestly don't know why anyone is surprised at the outcome of this game. Kentucky simply isn't very good. I've been saying it for a while now. Kentucky will have to win the SEC Tournament to make it to the big dance.

 

Now this is something that I don't understand. Everybody keeps saying the SEC will get 4 or 5 teams in the NCAA tournament, and Kentucky is one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the SEC.

 

Assuming Kentucky doesn't completely bomb the next 4 games, I think they're in.

And I haven't even chimed in yet... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.