Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 68 Florida 65

Featured Replies

Not even close.

 

 

They have 17 wins. They only need 3 more. They will get 3 more. Plus $$$ talks.

  • Replies 178
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know he blew it at the end, but I'd have to think Calathes showed that he's the best the league has to offer IMO.

While I think they will end up making it.....they still have a lot of work to do, to lock in....lock means they could lose out, and still make it, that isn't happening.

 

You are right, as long as they win at least 3 more.

I would be 100% content with Galloway starting over Porter. Assuming Patterson is ok he could be the spark. He had what 7 assist tonight and 4-6 points.

 

Personally I would like to see 3 guards (Meeks, Porter, and Galloway) along with Stevenson and Patterson. Porter seems to play and shoot better when he's not the primary ball handler.

 

Per ESPN Galloway had 6 points , 9 assists, and 8 rebounds.

Heimlich better be on standby for the ride back to FLA. I cant believe that as good as Calathes played tonight that he would go down like that...

I know he blew it at the end, but I'd have to think Calathes showed that he's the best the league has to offer IMO.

 

He played a great game tonight. I don't think he's the best player in the league though.

I know he blew it at the end, but I'd have to think Calathes showed that he's the best the league has to offer IMO.

 

I really don't think he blew it....I know he missed them, but jeez, 20 years old, in Rupp down 3...not many in the world could do it.

Personally I would like to see 3 guards (Meeks, Porter, and Galloway) along with Stevenson and Patterson. Porter seems to play and shoot better when he's not the primary ball handler.

 

Per ESPN Galloway had 6 points , 9 assists, and 8 rebounds.

 

Someone tell me why this kid has been on the bench all season?

I have to wonder if Harris's head injury is worse than anyone thinks. He seems to get worse every game.

He played a great game tonight. I don't think he's the best player in the league though.

 

Tough to argue against right now....Meeks has kind of fallen behind.

UK just locked themselves in the NCAA tourney.

 

Let's wait til we here about PP before we say that. If he's out for too long UK will struggle.

Personally I would like to see 3 guards (Meeks, Porter, and Galloway) along with Stevenson and Patterson. Porter seems to play and shoot better when he's not the primary ball handler.

 

Per ESPN Galloway had 6 points , 9 assists, and 8 rebounds.

 

And at least one foul that we know of.

Pretty sloppy game for both sides, but UK pulls out a HUGE win. Could have easily folded with Patterson out and down 6, but Meeks brought them back.

 

Fantastic 37 minutes for Butthead, but Meeks won it in the last 3...

Oh baby!!!

 

It might have been a sloppy game, but it was still an enjoyable one to watch. Wish I could have been at Rupp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.