Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 68 Florida 65

Featured Replies

Now starts the Patterson watch :eyeonyou:, that ankle did not look good at all and will no doubt be worse tommorrow.

 

On to Arkansas on Saturday,

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

  • Replies 178
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know if they will get 3 more, or not. Here is their remaining schedule.

 

Home- UT, LSU, Georgia

 

 

Away- Arkanas, Vandy, Florida, South Carolina

 

 

 

Are there three wins in those games? I'm not so sure.

 

I would bet the farm that there are 3 wins in that group...

I know he blew it at the end, but I'd have to think Calathes showed that he's the best the league has to offer IMO.

 

As much as I like Meeks, I agree with your assessment.

Nothing is a lock with this UK team IMO

 

I agree, have imo played way too inconsistent with too many turnovers to consider any game an automatic.

I will contribute the win to me finally changing my avatar from Meeks 54 performance. You can all thank me later!

Is there a bigger candyman than Perry Stevenson? Seriously? How many times are we going to watch another player take the ball out of his hands?

Is there a bigger candyman than Perry Stevenson? Seriously? How many times are we going to watch another player take the ball out of his hands?

 

Yes there is, Harris got ripped dribbling up the floor

UK is no lock for the NCAA tournament at this point. They have sealed up an NIT bid, but they'll need 3-5 more wins for the big dance.

Patterson averages 18 and 9. Downey averages 20 pts, 2 boards and 4 assists. Meeks averages 25 pts 3 boards and 2 assists. Huertas averages 19, 4, and 2...The list goes on. Calathes has nice numbers but you make it sound like he is the only person that can play in this league.

 

I think Meeks and Downey (happy GT?) are the only guys that can be considered outside of Calathes. The fact that when I bring it up, it causes such an uproar only reenforces my opinion that he his in fact the best.

I think Meeks and Downey (happy GT?) are the only guys that can be considered outside of Calathes. The fact that when I bring it up, it causes such an uproar only reenforces my opinion that he his in fact the best.

Just wanted to make sure you got it right... :D

This is the game that UK needed. Everyone stepped up and played a great game as a team. If they play like this, which is a big if, then they will be a very tough team the rest of the way.

Yes there is, Harris got ripped dribbling up the floor

 

No comparison. #21 wins this battle and is an all-timer.

 

Soft as a baby's butt.

No comparison. #21 wins this battle and is an all-timer.

 

Soft as a baby's butt.

 

Their both pretty sad, but at least Perry does more for you than Harris does.

Is there a bigger candyman than Perry Stevenson? Seriously? How many times are we going to watch another player take the ball out of his hands?

 

Besides that, I bet he averages about 3-4 walks a game.

I think Meeks and Downey (happy GT?) are the only guys that can be considered outside of Calathes. The fact that when I bring it up, it causes such an uproar only reenforces my opinion that he his in fact the best.

It doesn't cause an uproar at all. My opinion is that your opinion is wrong so I stated why. How is that an uproar and how do the facts I posted reinforce your point?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.