Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 68 Florida 65

Featured Replies

Tough to argue against right now....Meeks has kind of fallen behind.

 

I'd put Calathes number 1, due to the fact that he can do it all. Meeks isn't the rebounder, distributor, or ballhandler that Calathes is.

  • Replies 178
  • Views 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tough to argue against right now....Meeks has kind of fallen behind.

 

I would take Mighty Mouse over him right now.

Great finish. How in the world are you that stupid to foul on that last 3 come on now.

I know he blew it at the end, but I'd have to think Calathes showed that he's the best the league has to offer IMO.

 

Meeks when he plays as a team player like he did tonight is a heck of a lot better. And before I started getting booed look how much better UK was as a team tonight a lot of that is because tonight Meeks was a team player, Huertas at Ole Miss, Terrico White at Ole MIss, Varnardo at Miss State, Ogilvy at Vandy, and Downey at USC could all easily be juts as good as Calathes.

Galloway may have shown us the answer at PG for the rest of the year. Heck of a game for the young guy.

I'd put Calathes number 1, due to the fact that he can do it all. Meeks isn't the rebounder, distributor, or ballhandler that Calathes is.

 

Meeks is more clutch :sssh:

Personally I would like to see 3 guards (Meeks, Porter, and Galloway) along with Stevenson and Patterson. Porter seems to play and shoot better when he's not the primary ball handler.

 

Per ESPN Galloway had 6 points , 9 assists, and 8 rebounds.

 

Huge game from Galloway he was all over the floor tonight. With those numbers in a big conference game how does that not put you in the starting role. The best lineup(with PP) would be Galloway, Meeks, Porter, Stevenson and PP, with Galloway handling the ball.

I know he blew it at the end, but I'd have to think Calathes showed that he's the best the league has to offer IMO.

 

In one game, don't buy into all that hype. The commentators were talking him up the entire game. He's very good, but I'm not sold that he's the best in the league.

Galloway may have shown us the answer at PG for the rest of the year. Heck of a game for the young guy.

 

:thumb: I was very impressed with him.

Meeks when he plays as a team player like he did tonight is a heck of a lot better. And before I started getting booed look how much better UK was as a team tonight a lot of that is because tonight Meeks was a team player, Huertas at Ole Miss, Terrico White at Ole MIss, Varnardo at Miss State, Ogilvy at Vandy, and Downey at USC could all easily be juts as good as Calathes.

 

None of those guys with the exception of Downey are even close to Calathes and Meeks.

 

Meeks stepped it up at the end, but Calathes is by far the more complete player.

In one game, don't buy into all that hype. The commentators were talking him up the entire game. He's very good, but I'm not sold that he's the best in the league.

 

One game? You obviously haven't paid much attention to Florida this year. He had a triple double a couple weeks ago, and is averaging 18.1 pts., 6.4 asts., and 5.3 rbs. a game. He does it all. Not to mention he's an actual leader on the floor.

Meeks is more clutch :sssh:

I want to say this.....a 3 at the buzzer is way less clutch, than trying to hit 3 ft's with 22K screaming....

 

One is reactionary, the other lets you think way too much.

None of those guys with the exception of Downey are even close to Calathes and Meeks.

 

Meeks stepped it up at the end, but Calathes is by far the more complete player.

 

Meeks isn't a complete player he rarely plays with a team attitude in my opinion. Tonight he did and I've said all year when he does UK can be great but he doesn't. Look at the Ole Miss, South Carolina, Miss. State games. He took a ton of shots missed most of them and had very few assists all losses.

None of those guys with the exception of Downey are even close to Calathes and Meeks.

 

Meeks stepped it up at the end, but Calathes is by far the more complete player.

 

Not even sure how you can debate that. Its very very clear in their stats.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.