February 11, 200917 yr HUGE win. Now the waiting game on Patterson's injury begins. That will be one of the largest factors in how the rest of the year will go.
February 11, 200917 yr I would be 100% content with Galloway starting over Porter. Assuming Patterson is ok he could be the spark. He had what 7 assist tonight and 4-6 points.
February 11, 200917 yr Huge win with Patterson on the bench in the clutch. They got some great play from the others.... what about the drive and dunk from Galloway!
February 11, 200917 yr Big win for the cats! Screamed my head off when he hit that three and didnt stop when they called that foul! The laptop about when flying off the lap. Hope PP's injury isnt too bad.
February 11, 200917 yr I would be 100% content with Galloway starting over Porter. Assuming Patterson is ok he could be the spark. He had what 7 assist tonight and 4-6 points. Agreed although I dont really think Harris needs to play the rest of the year at all.
February 11, 200917 yr Huge win for UK.....it was much needed, and the supporting cast showed they can do it....I hope PP is better, he is a warrior, and deserves to be on the court.....amazing that Florida loses a key player, and UK does as well....when they play again, it should be another doozy.
February 11, 200917 yr UK just locked themselves in the NCAA tourney. While I think they will end up making it.....they still have a lot of work to do, to lock in....lock means they could lose out, and still make it, that isn't happening.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.