Coaches Retiring, Leaving, Fired, Etc.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle did step down as head basketball coach to become the full time AD at Walton Verona. I am hearing that Dan Sullivan will not become the head coach, but they are possibly looking within the school for a replacement.

I know of one potential applicant who is from the area and may be applying, but he is not currently in the area but is a head coach at another school. I should know in a few weeks if my sources are accurate.

I know of one potential applicant who is from the area and may be applying, but he is not currently in the area but is a head coach at another school. I should know in a few weeks if my sources are accurate.

If they can get Steve Wright back there, that would be a nice move.

Bert Richey may be the next Boy's Coach at WV

I know of one potential applicant who is from the area and may be applying, but he is not currently in the area but is a head coach at another school. I should know in a few weeks if my sources are accurate.[/quote

What about Bob Eades. Would they ever ask him to come back?

From what I am hearing, WV is not looking outside the school and is hoping to get a teacher that is already there.

Who would be some others on the list? Would Larry Kendall be interested?

I am sure he would be with his son coming up and I am betting he would be the administration's first choice. I have heard of 3 other 10th region coaches that would be interested in the Breds job. It is going to be tough coming in after Coach Reitz, he is one of, if not the best coach HC has ever had. You may want to put in an app after the UGA game.

I am sure he would be with his son coming up and I am betting he would be the administration's first choice.

Larry has dedicated alot of time to the Harrison Co. program. I think the administration should strongly consider him if he is in deed interested. Good coach and an even better person.

No I don't think Hall would come back. I would say Biggs stays. He may leave on his own rumors have it he has been looking for over a year. But thats just talk. Sometimes talk is true sometimes it is not. IDK

Is Biggs in that much hot water?