Coaches Retiring, Leaving, Fired, Etc.

Would not be shocked to see Hicks skip Bath for a bigger job if he can land one.

My guess, and it is simply that-just a guess, is that Hicks will depart to Fleming if he has the opportunity. The cupboard is dryer at Bath after graduation than at Fleming. If that happens, I wonder if the Bath faithful will be as seemingly thankful that they had Jim Bob as they made out all season?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess, and it is simply that-just a guess, is that Hicks will depart to Fleming if he has the opportunity. The cupboard is dryer at Bath after graduation than at Fleming. If that happens, I wonder if the Bath faithful will be as seemingly thankful that they had Jim Bob as they made out all season?

You are talking about an awful lot of speculation. Whos to say he won't turn down that job and stay at Bath Co.

You are talking about an awful lot of speculation. Whos to say he won't turn down that job and stay at Bath Co.

Did my "this is just a guess" disclaimer get past you somehow? I am speculating, which is what this thread is about if I'm not mistaken.

He very well could stay at Bath where they seem to not be bothered by his antics like everyone else in the 16th is. His talent level is going to drop the next few years but he may think he's got a good thing in Owingsville.

Was he not co-ad with Nancy??

I believe he was. I hate to see Kyle step down, especially with the talent moving through WV. Will Coach Sullivan step back into the light, or will they hire from the outside?

I believe he was. I hate to see Kyle step down, especially with the talent moving through WV. Will Coach Sullivan step back into the light, or will they hire from the outside?

Kyle did step down as head basketball coach to become the full time AD at Walton Verona. I am hearing that Dan Sullivan will not become the head coach, but they are possibly looking within the school for a replacement.