Coaches Retiring, Leaving, Fired, Etc.

A couple of new schools to add to the list of rumors. Ryle High School and Boone County High School. Another thread says they are on the hot seat.

If McQueary is on the the hot seat, it is another example of PP (Politics Parents) stinking things up. That being said, McQ would be advised to have a nice tournament run to push the know nothings (or should I say know-it-alls) off to the side.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the front runners for the Paris Job? I hear 2 names: One is an assistant on staff and the other is the middle school coach. The middle school coach has been claiming for the last 2 years that he will be the next coach. The rumor mill has the assistant as the leading candidate. Anyone from Paris validate these rumors or put them to rest?

I'm at Bourbon County and we always get the rumors from across town but I have heard the same thing. Word is they are going to promote an assistant from within the school. Haven't heard much about middle school coach.

I'm at Bourbon County and we always get the rumors from across town but I have heard the same thing. Word is they are going to promote an assistant from within the school. Haven't heard much about middle school coach.

Cody deserves the job and I hope he gets it!

A different post said he was fired befor the district opener, I have no idea if that is true.

If it is true, and there were not extenuating circumstances, this has to be a terrible disservice to this team due to the timing of the decision.