February 4, 200917 yr Hard to watch this team lately. I just don't understand how these top tier D-I players (gaurds and wings even) can lack so much confidence as to continuously pass up wide open 20 foot jumpshots.
February 4, 200917 yr Varnado had 6 points, 7 blocks & 12 boards. That's a nice stat and it honestly seems like he had more.
February 4, 200917 yr Keep playing like this and they will be lucky to make the NCAA TournamentI try to support all I can but if UK doesnt make the Tourney after winning 16 of the first 20 then somebody from here might be coach them in the NIT
February 4, 200917 yr Miss State makes 14 more 3's than UK. I think they said +30 points on 3's was Miss State.
February 4, 200917 yr When's the last time UK lost 3 straight SEC games? Florida next... :eek: They did that on a regular basis under Tubby. I was at 3 home SEC losses in a row about 2 years ago.
February 4, 200917 yr Most every team in the country has their lineup and substitution patterns set at this point in the season. UK, not so much...
February 4, 200917 yr This team is officially a bubble team. Teams have figured out a way to slow down Meeks by leaving the other three people, aside from Patterson, wide open. They are basically playing 2 on 5 basketball.
February 4, 200917 yr Only 57 points... UNC has 60 at halftime right now. UNC is X 10 better than UK. :popcorn:
February 4, 200917 yr UK could lose 5 in a row in SEC play with Arkansas coming up after UF. Wow..:puke: UK needs to get their act together.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.