February 4, 200917 yr Final. 2nd straight loss at Rupp for UK. MSU has beaten UK the 3 last times they have met.
February 4, 200917 yr They may play their way in though.... With this loss, do you see Lunardi putting UK at 10 or so now? Somewhere around there. Not that is matters they will be 1 and done playing like this.
February 4, 200917 yr Well, I'll go ahead and start the CBC talk I guess since there isnt anything from the game I want to remember
February 4, 200917 yr Terrible is the only word to describe this one. I just don't understand this team. Shut down Meeks and you've got an automatic win against UK. Coach G. has everyone else outside of Meeks and Patterson scared to death to take an open shot and it shows.
February 4, 200917 yr Pathetic display and everyone that jumped on me last game might want to rethink their comments. This team is going in the wrong direction and its February.
February 4, 200917 yr Somewhere around there. Not that is matters they will be 1 and done playing like this. Keep playing like this and they will be lucky to make the NCAA Tournament
February 4, 200917 yr More wailing and gnashing of teeth. It's just crazy to think of where it looked like they were a few games ago. The other teams found out how to take away Meeks and UK has never recovered.
February 4, 200917 yr I agree UK is playing there way out of the NCAA Tourny. Next week vs Florida is a MUST Win. It takes 40 min to win a game Cats, not just a 4 min burst. Miss State did make some unreal 3's but that happens. The best lineup UK has is Stevenson, Patterson, Meeks, Liggins, Miller.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.