Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi St 66 UK 57

Featured Replies

Who was it that called me insane for saying UK will finish 11-5, 10-6

  • Replies 211
  • Views 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure he will at least attempt a few. :D

 

We can only hope they say Orton has range too.

They did that on a regular basis under Tubby. I was at 3 home SEC losses in a row about 2 years ago.

 

They did it 4 times in 10 seasons under Tubby. Two in 2 seasons under BCG and the first of those two was 4 losses in a row. Something the Tubster never did.

It's almost becoming comical to me. Is it too early to start speculating who the next UK coach will be?

 

I would say wait until next year.

I'll say this again - Gillispie isn't getting it done with a talented team. They aren't North Carolina talentwise, but they have no excuse for what's happening right now.

 

This was a pathetic display tonight. Slone came in and showed some heart, but the others are just going through the motions. The few times Meeks was able to get open, they were late getting it to him or they went the other direction with the ball. The defense is horrible right now. How do you let a team come into your house and hit that many 3's? These last 3 games are as disappointing as I can remember because I know that they can be better. If this was the best they had, I'd still hate losing, but I could accept it.

 

This team doesn't play with alot of heart and they definately don't play with alot of sense. If I saw Varnardo getting as comfortable in the paint as he did in the 2nd half, I personally would have driven the ball straight to the basket and lowered my shoulder and put him into the padding behind the basket. But then again, I play and always have played with alot of heart and pride. This team doesn't seem to mind watching 3's raining all over the place in their eyes and seeing the other team laugh their way to victory.

:lol:

When does Spring Training start?:banana:

 

UK Baseball begins play in Myrtle Beach on Friday, February 20. Should we focus our attention there?!:D

I agree and give Miss. State the credit, for making the other 3 try to score.

 

Liggins needs to assume Porter's role now, as he offers more different options on the offensive end. Harris doesn't help score at all. The lack of perimeter shooting was obvious for UK. Teams will play similar defenses like this tonight and make the 'Cats have to adjust.

 

Miller and Liggins, will be the offensive keys for this team to be solid in the SEC and beyond.

 

I know Miller isn't a great outside shooter but he at least takes the ball to the basket unlike Harris.

4 UK losses on home this year.

 

I thought Rupp Arena was a tough place to play!?

Just would like to call AA for saying UK would win by 8 after half time. :D Sorry I had to.

Suicide hotline. Where in Kentucky are you calling from??? :popcorn:

Caller from Inez:

Hello, After hours of trying to get in I finally do...

There we go. :clap:

 

If the head coach cant even put the best players on the floor and get them fired up and change things when there not working then whos fault is it? I guess its the players, and the guys on the bench and maybe even the trainers. He's never wrong and does everything perfectly.

UK Baseball begins play in Myrtle Beach on Friday, February 20. Should we focus our attention there?!:D

 

Yeah and the Reds.

For now.:lol:

4 UK losses on home this year.

 

I thought Rupp Arena was a tough place to play!?

 

It seems to me like every team shoots better than ever in Rupp Arena. It's not a tough place to play. It's a fantastic arena and a great shooting gym.

Caller from Inez:

Hello, After hours of trying to get in I finally do...

 

Would have gone with...

 

First time, long time...

Would have gone with...

 

First time, long time...

 

:clap::clap::clap::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.