Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi St 66 UK 57

Featured Replies

  • Author

Patterson should come back definitely...

  • Replies 211
  • Views 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They have enough talent to be much better than they are right now. More than enough.
Who on this team, can score other than Patterson and Meeks.
You do realize that there's a very good chance the Cats will be without Meeks and Patterson next year don't you?

 

Patterson possibly Meeks not so much. He has really been exposed the last few games. Clearly not NBA ready. It's even a stretch for Patterson at this point.

:lol::lol::lol:

 

You were the one telling us they were going to the Final 4 and they could play with ANYONE in the country.

 

If they were progressing the way they should be, that would still be true.

Who on this team, can score other than Patterson and Meeks.

 

I don't know because they're all too scared to try.

Mark it down we will have at least one of them back.

 

And that still leaves UK worse off than they are this year.

Hint: Look at Azuibuike's stats.

 

Yeah, seriously

I agree. Liggins could potentially be an all-conference player in a couple of years. Miller will be a solid contributor next year or the next. Stephenson is an okay role player, but no more.

 

But when you ask for "talent," I only see Meeks, Patterson and maybe Liggins. That isn't much.

Miller maybe can contribute soon. Well, actually he is playing the best outta the rest. I disagree about Liggins. I believe he lacks to many mental and fundemental(sp?) factors that it takes
I don't know because they're all too scared to try.
Excellent point, the fear of doing something wrong and being removed, may be in their mind. Sometimes you got to let them make mistakes and learn their way.

 

Should have been done early on but now, it's too deep into the season. I've never been confused with a College Basketball Coach but if what you are putting on the floor is struggling, then time to make some changes.

 

I have no idea how anyone looks in practice but it's obvious when the lights of the game are on, it's the same display by some.

If they were progressing the way they should be, that would still be true.

 

No, it's not. They are not that good. They have two talented players and no shooters outside of Meeks. Couple that with no Point Guard, you are in trouble. This team is not very good talent wise outside of Meeks and PP.

4 UK losses on home this year.

 

I thought Rupp Arena was a tough place to play!?

 

Yes... But unfortunately Tony Delk, Antoine Walker, Jeff Shepard, etc... aren't coming through doors anytime soon. I have faith that Rupp Arena will return to excellence someday. You must be patient and let the other teams have their fun now.

Yes... But unfortunately Tony Delk, Antoine Walker, Jeff Shepard, etc... aren't coming through doors anytime soon. I have faith that Rupp Arena will return to excellence someday. You must be patient and let the other teams have their fun now.

 

I agree.:thumb:

I don't know because they're all too scared to try.

 

Have you not seen the outcome when Harris trys to score...I've got better chance scoring with a super model. If PS doesn't dunk then he doesnt score. Porter and Miller are a disaster from deep. Only way anybody not named Meeks or Patterson can score is Miller's floater

Gonna be a long season.

 

It's almost over, the regular season that is, 9 more games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.