Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIII: Pittsburgh 27 Arizona 23

Featured Replies

Not a fan of either team but simply a great Super Bowl to watch. Steelers were in command and the Cardinals battled back, but couldn't stop the last drive.

  • Replies 221
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't read through the whole thread, and I'm not going to for fear of finding a post that will change my fairly okay mood about this super bowl even though the Steelers won...

 

My thoughts: It was a great game, and as a fan of football, thats all I can ask for. I said as soon as the Cardinals scored that they left too much time, and they need to find Holmes because he had been the Steelers best offensive player all night long. That said, the biggest play all night was the interception return. 14 point swing right there.

 

The resounding thought that keeps running to my head about this game is that whether you love them or hate them, you have to respect the Steelers organization. You don't have to like them, but if you are a football fan and not just a homer, you respect the organization. It starts at the top with Rooney who's interest is whatever is best for the team and clearly wants to win. Then Tomlin goes in every year with a plan. They have an outline, a blueprint, for what they want to do. They draft players and hire coaches/coordinators accordingly. I don't like them more than anybody else, but that is as well run an organization as you'll find.

 

:confused: Really. Lol.

I'm not upset, just think Harrison is a thug who should have been thrown out. It wouldn't have changed the outcome.

 

Everyone is so quick to throw out the "thug" term. I think it is over-used.

Everyone is so quick to throw out the "thug" term. I think it is over-used.

 

:lol: Anything to do with the majority of this site calling Plexi a thug??? :idunno:

Everyone is so quick to throw out the "thug" term. I think it is over-used.
NFL is a collision sport and he over-matched his man, then gave him the business. Happens all the time but he was caught on TV.

 

Just a hard nosed player, who didn't relent and should have been flagged.

NFL is a collision sport and he over-matched his man, then gave him the business. Happens all the time but he was caught on TV.

 

Just a hard nosed player, who didn't relent and should have been flagged.

 

Punk move...Should have been tossed.

Shouldn't it have been a flag on Holmes for using the Football as a powder shaker when he had the TD?

Shouldn't it have been a flag on Holmes for using the Football as a powder shaker when he had the TD?

 

Interesting point. Possibly. I thought it was a GREAT celebration, very creative.

Punk move...Should have been tossed.
The refs were fairly consistent in this game and yes, thought he would be flagged.
I'm not upset, just think Harrison is a thug who should have been thrown out. It wouldn't have changed the outcome.
:thumb:

 

I'm not going to comment on Harrison anymore because one bad apple shouldn't have to ruin the rest.

 

:thumb:

Interesting point. Possibly. I thought it was a GREAT celebration, very creative.

 

Agreed but that would have surely made a difference in Field position for the Cards on that last drive.

:confused: Really. Lol.

 

You don't think that Mike Tomlin goes in every year with a plan about what he wants to get done and how he wants to get it done?

You don't think that Mike Tomlin goes in every year with a plan about what he wants to get done and how he wants to get it done?

 

That is a broad question. Marvin Lewis does the same thing.

BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE, GO STEELERS!!!!!! :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.