Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIII: Pittsburgh 27 Arizona 23

Featured Replies

Sounds like another QB that always seemed to get things done. Ben's play really reminds me of Favre, I don't know if he has been studying Brett's game, but it seems as if Ben has morphed into a Favre type player.

 

I was going to drop a #4 reference but didn't want to get into a comparison battle.

 

I agree.

  • Replies 221
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe I didn't see the play clearly. What did Harrison do to warrant the wanted ejection by many?

 

Three punches to a helpless player laying on the ground?

Three punches to a helpless player laying on the ground?

 

:thumb: Exactly.

Three punches to a helpless player laying on the ground?

 

Alright I think you're exaggerating a bit. The guy was down and Harrison had him by the back of the jersey and shoved him down 3 times. No punches.

 

He then threw a shot to the chest which got what it deserved.

Three punches to a helpless player laying on the ground?

 

Not to mention the shove back to the ground when he finally released him and the guy got to his fight, thats when the second flag game in as well, both being on Harrison. Theres no need and no room for stupid stuff like that, just a punk move.

Three punches to a helpless player laying on the ground?

 

Then he knocked him down for no reason.

Alright I think you're exaggerating a bit. The guy was down and Harrison had him by the back of the jersey and shoved him down 3 times. No punches.

 

He then threw a shot to the chest which got what it deserved.

 

No punches? Really?

Alright I think you're exaggerating a bit. The guy was down and Harrison had him by the back of the jersey and shoved him down 3 times. No punches.

 

He then threw a shot to the chest which got what it deserved.

 

 

It deserved 1.5 feet?

 

The roughing the passer call on Arizona was a joke.

Even Wisenhunt said it was a great play and he got both feet down for the TD. He also said there were too many penalties. I agree, but to be honest, they were all deserved calls. The hold in the end zone for the safety nearly cost the Steelers the game. But even though Holmes got the MVP, I have to say that Big Ben should have been the MVP. He made so many plays by extending the play and really threw the ball well the entire game.

 

I wanted a great game. It certainly was just that. Congrats to the Steelers and the Rooney family on super bowl #6. Momentum swings, big plays from both offenses, defenses & special teams. :thumb:

Even Wisenhunt said it was a great play and he got both feet down for the TD. He also said there were too many penalties. I agree, but to be honest, they were all deserved calls. The hold in the end zone for the safety nearly cost the Steelers the game. But even though Holmes got the MVP, I have to say that Big Ben should have been the MVP. He made so many plays by extending the play and really threw the ball well the entire game.

 

I wanted a great game. It certainly was just that. Congrats to the Steelers and the Rooney family on super bowl #6. Momentum swings, big plays from both offenses, defenses & special teams. :thumb:

 

The roughing the passer on Ben and the defensive hold on the guy guarding Ward were both very weak.

Sounds like another QB that always seemed to get things done. Ben's play really reminds me of Favre, I don't know if he has been studying Brett's game, but it seems as if Ben has morphed into a Favre type player.

 

Big Ben made big play after big play. He has really stepped up as one of the top QBs, especially as a leader in the clutch for his team. 2 super bowls in his first 5 years is pretty impressive. He didn't play well in his first trip, but he sure did this time.

Great game full of great athletes making great plays.

 

BTW, how does a guy like Matt Millen get a spot on the set with Dungy,Holmgren,Collinsworth,etc. What's his claim to fame- except being the worst GM/Team President in NFL history.

Big Ben made big play after big play. He has really stepped up as one of the top QBs, especially as a leader in the clutch for his team. 2 super bowls in his first 5 years is pretty impressive. He didn't play well in his first trip, but he sure did this time.

 

He was the difference.

I didn't see any punches...

 

Dont know how anyone could not have seen the punches.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.