Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIII: Pittsburgh 27 Arizona 23

Featured Replies

Is it just me or has Brenda Warner gotten much, much hotter since Warner's last SB appearance? Wow.

  • Replies 221
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: Sounds to me like he wanted some weed!

 

Holmes not Micheal Phelps.:sssh:

Is it just me or has Brenda Warner gotten much, much hotter since Warner's last SB appearance? Wow.

 

I didn't get to see, post a pic. :sssh:

Well, I'm tickled to death that you're not happy with the outcome.:dancingpa

 

 

You should be happy. But like I said it was a great game but Harrison shouldn't even have been in the game. That is why I can't stand them. They are nothing but punks and thugs! Could you imagine if that lound mouth Joey Porter was still on the team.

Is it just me or has Brenda Warner gotten much, much hotter since Warner's last SB appearance? Wow.

 

For sure:cool:

  • Author
You should be happy. But like I said it was a great game but Harrison shouldn't even have been in the game. That is why I can't stand them. They are nothing but punks and thugs! Could you imagine if that lound mouth Joey Porter was still on the team.

Whatever. :rolleyes: Ring envy.

Is it just me or has Brenda Warner gotten much, much hotter since Warner's last SB appearance? Wow.

 

Fo sho.:thumb:

You should be happy. But like I said it was a great game but Harrison shouldn't even have been in the game. That is why I can't stand them. They are nothing but punks and thugs! Could you imagine if that lound mouth Joey Porter was still on the team.

 

Despite what Madden said Harrison did not deserve to be ejected for his shot to the chest on the AZ Cardinal. If it had been to the head, fine.

One of the better super bowls that I have seen. I thought that Arizona played with all class and came up just short. Harrison (Steelers) made one of the best defensive plays that I have seen in a super bowl (or any game for that matter) at the end of the 1st half with the pic and 100 return for a td. Then Harrison came up in the 4th qtr. and made one of the most stupid, classless plays I have seen with the PF penalty, imo he should have been tossed. Also, not only did the Steelers have to overcome that, they also had to overcome a stupid, out of bounds late hit PF by #24. I was neutral in this game, not a fan of either team but after those two plays I admit that I was pulling for the Cardinals.

 

Anyway, that did not take away from what a football game this was, absolutely a great game! Kurt Warner and Fitgerald were absolutely great tonight as were both teams defense. I can't say enough about Santonio Holmes tonight, he was clutch and well deserving of the MVP. Playmakers make plays and Holmes certainly made them.

The Arizona Cardinals, their coaches, Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald are a class act as is Steeler coach Mike Tomlin.

 

Again, this was a great football game and kudo's to the BGP Steeler fans. :thumb:

 

(Note: the other two great plays in this one were "Born to Run" and "Glory Days" by the Boss :ylsuper:)

Fo sho.:thumb:

 

I didnt even think it was the same woman honestly. She has defintley improved her looks and is a prett nice cougar! But this was a great game, well great last 8 minutes really. Wish the Cards could have hung on but it happens, Pitt was defintley the better team, although the Cards offense is a step above. Think Warner is done? Or will he come back for one more shot?

Also, not only did the Steelers have to overcome that,

 

What did they have to overcome as a result of Harrison's penalty?

Thanks to the play of an Ohio State Buckeye the dirty team survives.... I forgive you Santonio.

  • Author
What did they have to overcome as a result of Harrison's penalty?

His penalty cost them 1.5 ft.

Thanks to the play of an Ohio State Buckeye the Steelers survive.... I forgive you Santonio.

 

:thumb::thumb::laugh: It took a Buckeye football player to win it.

  • Author

FWIW, I thought Ben should have been the MVP.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.