Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIII: Pittsburgh 27 Arizona 23

Featured Replies

The throw by Roethlisberger was probably the best, most clutch throw that I have ever seen. Perfect.

 

There is nothing worse than a player who goes from Ohio State to the Steelers. I'm so mad. :lol:

  • Replies 221
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone help me out? I'm older than the players on the field so I'm not "down" with all of their "lingo."

 

I was watching Mr. Santonio Holmes after the game and it seemed like he kept saying "I'm getting me some chronic" or something like that but he never seemed to finish his sentence. Chronic what? Chronic asthma? Chronic arthritis?

 

Anyone help an old guy out?

:lol: Sounds to me like he wanted some weed!

Awesome game. The team I wanted to win did so I am happy.

  • Author
I'm not happy about this outcome at all. But it was one of the greatest Super Bowls ever.

Well, I'm tickled to death that you're not happy with the outcome.:dancingpa

That interception right before the half. . . :ohbrother::madman::irked:

Probably an Illegal substance Holmes was referring to. :lol:

:lol: Sounds to me like he wanted some weed!

:lol: Chronic is definitely marijuana. No doubt.

Can someone help me out? I'm older than the players on the field so I'm not "down" with all of their "lingo."

 

I was watching Mr. Santonio Holmes after the game and it seemed like he kept saying "I'm getting me some chronic" or something like that but he never seemed to finish his sentence. Chronic what? Chronic asthma? Chronic arthritis?

 

Anyone help an old guy out?

 

Read the rest "high" jokes...:clap:

  • Author
Ben has been blessed with great teams, but that is still impressive.

So was Jim Kelly. And......

Can someone help me out? I'm older than the players on the field so I'm not "down" with all of their "lingo."

 

I was watching Mr. Santonio Holmes after the game and it seemed like he kept saying "I'm getting me some chronic" or something like that but he never seemed to finish his sentence. Chronic what? Chronic asthma? Chronic arthritis?

 

Anyone help an old guy out?

 

I cant tell if youre serious or not. . . :confused:

OK. OK.

 

For the record, I was joking. He did not say that (however, his past would indicate it as a strong possibilty). And, yes, I am old but I'm not that out of it.

 

Silly humor on my part.

You get a pass then. I just have never seen a Super Bowl with regular numbers in the title before. It seems almost blasphemous.

I did it. Couldn't remember the roman numeral for 43.

Spin it anyway you want but Spindoc is right he has won 2 SB's and you have to give him a lot of credit for it. Great teams or not they got the job done.

The throw by Roethlisberger was probably the best, most clutch throw that I have ever seen. Perfect.

 

There is nothing worse than a player who goes from Ohio State to the Steelers. I'm so mad. :lol:

 

The pass was clutch, but the catch was even more impressive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.