Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIII: Pittsburgh 27 Arizona 23

Featured Replies

Then he knocked him down for no reason.

 

Dude, its football. His job is to knock him down. If it hadn't been for the shot to the chest there would have been no penalty.

  • Replies 221
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, its football. His job is to knock him down. If it hadn't been for the shot to the chest there would have been no penalty.

 

When John Madden says the defensive MVP of the league should be thrown out, I imagine he did something wrong.

It deserved 1.5 feet?

 

The roughing the passer call on Arizona was a joke.

 

The officials can't change the rules simply because the penalty started from the 1 yard line.

 

The roughing call was bad.

When John Madden says the defensive MVP of the league should be thrown out, I imagine he did something wrong.

 

Madden was wrong.

One for the ring finger on the other hand! What a game, Pittsburgh left the door open when they didn't capitlize on the Wilson personel foul and only came away with 3. I also felt they should have went for it from the 1ft line. Fitzgearld is a beast. Big Ben made plays in clutch again. Way to go Steelers!

Congrats to the newest member on the Steeler Nation banwaggon..the officials! The absolute worst called game in Super Bowl history. Cards win two challenges, get 4 1st down drives flagged to start 1st and 20 and still come back. No doubt Arz offense was better than Pitt's defense. ZERO doubt! I can't stand Ben but I give him a ton of credit on being able to keep things alive and make that last drive. Holmes was awesome! Don't know how you don't stop him that last drive.

Absolutly amazing game! Thought Arz should have screened etc to get Fitz the ball more early. Their run d really played well especially late.

Congrats to Steelers fans. I can't stand them and regular game your boy should have been tossed for being a punk. Officials dictated too much of this game but in the end the Steelers are now the top franchise in NFL history until they get knocked off.

Warner already in the hall IMO but absolutly put on a show the 4th quarter! He had to be like 13 of 15 or something close to that.

Solid argument. :idunno:

 

I thought he was wrong as well.

I think the reason some of you here are upset is because you hate the Steelers. :lol:

Dude, its football. His job is to knock him down. If it hadn't been for the shot to the chest there would have been no penalty.

 

Yeah and it was clearly unnecessary.

I'm not saying he should have been kicked out of the game just to make that clear.

Yeah and it was clearly unnecessary.

 

Three different officials threw a flag for the same thing, but hey it's football :rolleyes:

I think the reason some of you here are upset is because you hate the Steelers. :lol:

 

I'm not upset, just think Harrison is a thug who should have been thrown out. It wouldn't have changed the outcome.

I haven't read through the whole thread, and I'm not going to for fear of finding a post that will change my fairly okay mood about this super bowl even though the Steelers won...

 

My thoughts: It was a great game, and as a fan of football, thats all I can ask for. I said as soon as the Cardinals scored that they left too much time, and they need to find Holmes because he had been the Steelers best offensive player all night long. That said, the biggest play all night was the interception return. 14 point swing right there.

 

The resounding thought that keeps running to my head about this game is that whether you love them or hate them, you have to respect the Steelers organization. You don't have to like them, but if you are a football fan and not just a homer, you respect the organization. It starts at the top with Rooney who's interest is whatever is best for the team and clearly wants to win. Then Tomlin goes in every year with a plan. They have an outline, a blueprint, for what they want to do. They draft players and hire coaches/coordinators accordingly. I don't like them more than anybody else, but that is as well run an organization as you'll find.

I'm not going to comment on Harrison anymore because one bad apple shouldn't have to ruin the rest.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.