February 2, 200917 yr Makes no sense. It should have been reviewed! I was very surprised that they didn't at least stop to look at it, but I don't know what difference it would have made ultimately even if they overturned it. But then again, if they did overturn it, Arizona at least deserved that chance.
February 2, 200917 yr Author Santonio is going to Disneyworld, bet he get's on the highest ride there.:ohbrother:
February 2, 200917 yr Santonio is going to Disneyworld, bet he get's on the highest ride there.:ohbrother: :lol:
February 2, 200917 yr What a year for The Santonio Holmes. From drug possession charges, to being suspended, to being the MVP of the Super Bowl. All in one season.
February 2, 200917 yr What a year for The Santonio Holmes. From drug possession charges, to being suspended, to being the MVP of the Super Bowl. All in one season. Would have been nice if he'd done a bit more during my FFL season . . . :irked:
February 2, 200917 yr Would have been nice if he'd done a bit more during my FFL season . . . :irked: He was taking care of the other stuff then...
February 2, 200917 yr What a year for The Santonio Holmes. From drug possession charges, to being suspended, to being the MVP of the Super Bowl. All in one season. Only in America.
February 2, 200917 yr Santonio is going to Disneyworld, bet he get's on the highest ride there.:ohbrother: I was waiting for them to cue the Creed song when he took the stage a minute ago.
February 2, 200917 yr Author Love him or hate him, Ben has won 52 games and 2 superbowls in 5 seasons. Sandwich in kissing a Chrysler and an appendectomy and that's pretty amazing.
February 2, 200917 yr Congrats to all of the Steeler fans on here. Luckily, I know what it feels like to see the team you love win the super bowl. There is nothing better for a sports fan than seeing your favorite football team win the super bowl. Congrats again. As for me, I'm glad it is over and I can't wait for the NFL Draft!!!!
February 2, 200917 yr Great game by both Card's and Steelers. Bad game for the refs. The last play should have been reviewed. I wasn't surprised that it wasn't. Congrats to the Steelers and their fans. :thumb:
February 2, 200917 yr I'm not happy about this outcome at all. But it was one of the greatest Super Bowls ever.
February 2, 200917 yr Love him or hate him, Ben has won 52 games and 2 superbowls in 5 seasons. Sandwich in kissing a Chrysler and an appendectomy and that's pretty amazing. Ben has been blessed with great teams, but that is still impressive.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.