February 2, 200917 yr Here is the Harrison play. I don't think he should have been ejected. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIF_ucHzbIk
February 2, 200917 yr Here is the Harrison play. I don't think he should have been ejected. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIF_ucHzbIk Again, not only did I not see 3 punches I didn't see one punch.
February 2, 200917 yr Again, not only did I not see 3 punches I didn't see one punch. Dude, he punched him right in the throat.
February 2, 200917 yr Author He's the strongest guy on the roster, I have a feeling had he punched the guy, the result would have been obviously different. Again, much ado about nothing. About what I'd expect from this crowd. He could have easily been named MVP as well.
February 2, 200917 yr I don't think he should have been ejected but it was dirty. He could have kept him on the ground without doing what he did. I don't think it was a punch but it was definitely not just a block. If it was just a block it would have been easier to use two hands and just push him back down. It almost looked like an open hand throat shot.
February 2, 200917 yr Someone tell me why nothing was called on Holmes for his celebration. He used the football as a prop. That has been a penalty all season long, and is then overlooked in the SB? Come on. These and most NFL officials are an emabarrassment to the game.
February 2, 200917 yr Author Someone tell me why nothing was called on Holmes for his celebration. He used the football as a prop. That has been a penalty all season long, and is then overlooked in the SB? Come on. These and most NFL officials are an emabarrassment to the game. My guess is that the 2 officials on the sideline were conferring over the call and simply weren't paying attention, just a guess. Or they were blatantly for the Steelers is another theory.
February 2, 200917 yr My guess is that the 2 officials on the sideline were conferring over the call and simply weren't paying attention, just a guess. Or they were blatantly for the Steelers is another theory. He still had the football. Usually a ref comes to get the ball. And he did it well after the officials signaled TD. Makes AZ next possession a little more intiguing had they simply made the correct call. Don't get me wrong here. AZ lost because they let Pitt drive the length of field for a winning TD. Officiating had nothing to do with that. I get that. Unfortunately the stripes cast a shadow on these games with their incompetence. The league really needs to do something about it. Edited February 2, 200917 yr by malachicrunch
February 2, 200917 yr No punch, his hands were open the entire time. Looks like total domination to me. Take a look here.
February 2, 200917 yr No punch, his hands were open the entire time. Looks like total domination to me. Take a look here. Agreed:thumb:
February 2, 200917 yr Congrats to the Steelers! But can someone tell me why the Cardinals were throwing it on 1st and goal on the one yard line, (the play that got returned 100 yards), why in the world didn't they try to run it in? That was horrible offense.
February 2, 200917 yr Congrats to the Steelers! But can someone tell me why the Cardinals were throwing it on 1st and goal on the one yard line, (the play that got returned 100 yards), why in the world didn't they try to run it in? That was horrible offense. It was actually the 2 and there were 18 seconds left. Did AZ have timeouts left?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.