Obama's first export: abortion

So according to you we should let science decide on issues when it's convienant for you, but follow scripture when it comes to helping those less fortunate and that sort of thing?

Isn't that also hypicritical?

The point as to when human life begins, or a soul enters is not plain and simple. I think guns are bad but I understand the right to have them, I am not sure about abortion so I will leave that right to choose to a woman and her doctor.

Give me the proof that it is murder.

The point as to when human life begins, or a soul enters is not plain and simple. I think guns are bad but I understand the right to have them, I am not sure about abortion so I will leave that right to choose to a woman and her doctor.

If an unborn child is left to mature to full term and born, what will be the result?

A blob of tissue delivered?

A human being delivered?

I understand and can agree with you that the individual act is between the women and God.

But the Bible is full of nations being held accountable for the actions of the nation. Israel was allowed to go into slavery as country because of the continued disobedience to God. Individuals that probably were not disobedient to God went into slavery because the nation as a whole WAS disobedient to God.

I think that serves us as a dire warning on issues. We have to stop abortion. We have to attack poverty. We have to LEAD this country as Christians in the manner that God wants us to do or we run the risk as a country to have something happen to us like the nation of Israel had happen to them.

Give me proof that it isn't....

Give me proof that it isn't....

It is currently legal in this country - murder is not. By default it is not murder.

If you are going to remove the choice it falls to you to prove your side. If you cannot, then you must leave it as a choice, otherwise it is simply your opinion.

It is currently legal in this country - murder is not. By default it is not murder.

If you are going to remove the choice it falls to you to prove your side. If you cannot, then you must leave it as a choice, otherwise it is simply your opinion.

How would it be removing the choice? You could still have abortions, you would just go to jail for it. No different than any other form of murder. Those who commit it, choose to do so.

And I will ask again, since you seem to be ignoring my question.....Why do you need scientific proof when it comes to abortion, but you use scripture to preach to everyone on here when it comes to helping the less fortunate?

Question, in Obama's documented history has he made any mistakes in your eyes? If so what were they?

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I Formed you in the womb, I knew YOU. God has purpose for those in the womb.

Exodus 21:22 "If men are fighting and hit a pregnant women and gives birth prematurely the offender must pay a fine, but if the woman suffers a serious injury, then eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth,hand for hand, foot for a foot." This is the RIGHTS ffor the unborn.

Psalms 51:5 "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me." Unborn fetus sinful.

Psalms 139:13 "For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my Mother's womb" God creates...man destroys.

I have visited a home for young women who have chosen to keep their babies, and I also have read letters from women who didn't. They regretted their choice.