Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ole Miss 85 Kentucky 80

Featured Replies

I am glad for AK.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ole Miss was plain and simple the far tougher team tonight...

 

....and that is really bad news going into February.

I am glad for AK.

 

Wonder if this makes things better for Mrs. Kennedy tonight?

Ole Miss was plain and simple the far tougher team tonight...

 

It's true, but please refrain from turning into Jimmy Dykes. :puke:

Or if he could just make a few more shots.

 

I realize that everybody loves Miller, and I like him too, but I'm not sold on him as the 3rd scoring option just yet.

 

If he isn't it has to be Stevenson but Stevenson only seems to score on dunks.

Edited by mcpapa
R13

Wonder if this makes things better for Mrs. Kennedy tonight?

 

HT will not be happy with you but that did make me chuckle.

Shouldn't it be put into some sort of context? Yeah, being a 10-point favorite and losing on the road isn't good, but what if Kentucky ends up 15-1 in the conference? 14-2? Is it still that bad? No one should ever judge a game ten minutes after it ends.

They could end up 15-1...in fact I predicted 14-2 or 13-3....I still won't be impressed....this is a conference that has no one ranked (at least not next week)....it is HORRIBLE...UK is average, and got beat up bad by a bad team.

U.K. had a terrible game and imo Ole Miss played very well an did what they needed to do to win. Coach Kennedy had his players executing his game plan (especially defensively) and that had a whole lot to do with the way U.K. played tonight. Kennedy is imo a great coach. plain and simple. Yes, I will say it, Adam Kennedy flat outcoached BCG tonight. JMO

U.K. didn't play with any emotion at all and imo were not ready to play :irked:.

 

I hope that if anything, this will send a wake up call to the Cats. I still believe we have a real shot at winning the SEC but not playing like we were tonight.

 

The Cats now need to get ready for South Carolina team that has been playing well that will coming into Rupp on Saturday.

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

I don't understand why Billy G didn't try to speed the game up. With every Ole Miss PG on the roster hurt, why not try to force them into some turnovers?

 

They just didn't have it tonight. Very disappointing, but not tragic by any means. Learn and move on.

HT will not be happy with you but that did make me chuckle.

 

I thought it was funny. :clap:

Loves watching the bailing.

Anyone have any rebounding statistics? They had to have got killed on the boards. It seemed for about a 3 minute stretch they didn't have a defensive rebound and Ole Miss got 6-8 points off put backs.

Ole Miss was plain and simple the far tougher team tonight...

 

As bad as I hate to I have to agree with this statement.

Defense or no defense, many teams do not hit that many shots from 3 point land, couple that with Meeks playing bad, no Porter, Stevenson played but it didn't show and Patterson being out rebounded badly with a team who is 41-5 at home, to lose by 5 isn't that bad, Ole Miss isn't terrible. I agree with what someone said earlier, Uk is a 25-35 team right now, they can improve on that though if they develop another outside shooter.

I thought it was funny. :clap:

 

Don't think he was talking about you.....:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.