Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ole Miss 85 Kentucky 80

Featured Replies

You're gonna have bad games. KY's had 3 in a row now, but not nearly this bad. Maybe this will wake them up a little bit.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What were Patterson's stats?

 

Box score courtesy of SI.com.

 

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/ncaa/men/viewcast/2009/01/27/index.html?contestId=50496&vendorId=200901270365&vendorVisitTeam=292&vendorHomeTeam=365&pageType=recap

 

kentuc_50.gif
KENTUCKY (16-5)
PTS REB (O/D) AST FG-A FT-A 3P-A ST BLK TO PF MIN
Patterson * 24 7 (5/2) 0 8-12 8-9 0-0 0 2 0 4 36
Meeks * 21 1 (0/1) 1 4-15 10-10 3-10 0 0 2 3 40
Miller 12 9 (2/7) 5 4-10 2-2 2-6 0 1 3 3 31
Liggins 8 4 (0/4) 4 3-16 1-2 1-7 2 2 3 4 34
Stevenson * 7 7 (4/3) 2 3-5 1-3 0-1 0 0 0 4 34
Harris * 3 2 (0/2) 0 1-3 1-3 0-2 0 0 2 0 9
Porter * 3 0 (0/0) 2 1-2 0-0 1-2 0 0 0 3 6
Harrellson 2 1 (0/1) 0 1-1 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 3
Stewart 0 1 (0/1) 1 0-1 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 1 7
TOTAL 80 32 (11/21) 15 25-65 23-29 7-28 2 5 10 22 0
38.5% 79.3% 25.0%
* Starters

olemis_50.gif
MISSISSIPPI (11-9)
PTS REB (O/D) AST FG-A FT-A 3P-A ST BLK TO PF MIN
Huertas * 21 5 (1/4) 4 5-15 8-9 3-9 0 0 0 3 25
White, Terrico * 21 5 (1/4) 7 7-15 4-6 3-8 0 0 2 1 37
White, Malcolm * 20 6 (3/3) 0 8-12 4-5 0-0 1 1 0 3 36
Graham * 11 5 (0/5) 2 3-9 2-4 3-6 1 0 2 1 36
Cranston * 7 8 (5/3) 0 3-5 0-0 1-1 0 2 3 5 16
Holloway 5 6 (3/3) 3 2-6 1-2 0-0 2 1 1 3 22
Bogan 0 1 (0/1) 1 0-1 0-2 0-1 0 0 0 2 15
Brown 0 0 (0/0) 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0
Cantinol 0 0 (0/0) 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0
Henry 0 6 (1/5) 0 0-2 0-0 0-1 0 0 2 3 12
Spach 0 0 (0/0) 0 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 1
TOTAL 85 42 (14/28) 17 28-65 19-28 10-26 4 4 10 21 0
43.1% 67.9% 38.5%

Liggins 3/16 from the field. Those can't be the shots this team needs to take.

I don't know why people are surprised by this outcome, UK has been winning solely on the back of Meeks with help from Patterson, seems elementary that when Meeks has a bad game so does the Cats...

 

Because Ole Miss is one of the bottom feeders in the SEC. Patterson and Meeks got thier average as a duo. They were averaging 43.8 coming in a finished with 45. UK lost because they did not play defense nor did they rebound.

Extremely weak argument. If team A gets beat by 30 AT HOME....then they should never be able to play with UK a Top 25 team by some of you.

 

Bottom Line:

I like to discuss the game amongst UK fans so I don't feel like I have to defend myself for every little thing said, it is ongoing and very frustrating. I'll reserve my comments for the UK fans because their opinion is the only I care for, I get tired of every UK fans opinion being questioned or made fun of by an outsider.

GO CATS!

Bottom Line:

I like to discuss the game amongst UK fans so I don't feel like I have to defend myself for every little thing said, it is ongoing and very frustrating. I'll reserve my comments for the UK fans because their opinion is the only I care for, I get tired of every UK fans opinion being questioned or made fun of by an outsider.

GO CATS!

Ytou can keep quiet when those of who are not fans comment. But, you put your thoughts out there for everyone. It has become evident to all who ARE NOT fans of UK, that with this false success, comes false hopes as to the future of this basketball season. The reality is, UK is very average at best, and will likely be gone early in the post-season.
Roll your eyes if it makes YOU feel better......the reality will come out next Monday.

 

I never said they would be ranked, but they are a top 25 team.

Bottom Line:

I like to discuss the game amongst UK fans so I don't feel like I have to defend myself for every little thing said, it is ongoing and very frustrating. I'll reserve my comments for the UK fans because their opinion is the only I care for, I get tired of every UK fans opinion being questioned or made fun of by an outsider.

GO CATS!

 

RP's got some valid points. Just seems like they may have been simmering too long...

I never said they would be ranked, but they are a top 25 team.

 

For five more days, enjoy it :thumb:

100% true statement. UK is still one of, if not the best team in the SEC, they just did not look like they wanted to play.

 

To the UK haters that don't think UK is a top 25 team....:rolleyes:

 

:thumb::thumb: Good post. I agree with you. I think that U.K. is a top 25 team but I don't care if we are ranked in the top 25 right now. What I do care about is where we are at in conference and that is still with a share of the lead overall and leading the east and I certainly don't care what the haters think.:walk:. Actually they can provide some comic relief.:D

For five more days, enjoy it :thumb:

 

I could care less about rankings. I am not talking about the actually number next to their name. That means nothing to me. I am saying they are one of the best 25 teams in the country. Did I explain it better that time?

I could care less about rankings. I am not talking about the actually number next to their name. That means nothing to me. I am saying they are one of the best 25 teams in the country. Did I explain it better that time?

 

Well, we'll just have to agree to dis-agree. Every computer, every ranking, and every analyst as of next Monday will be more inclined to confirm my opinion, rather than yours.

Well, we'll just have to agree to dis-agree. Every computer, every ranking, and every analyst as of next Monday will be more inclined to confirm my opinion, rather than yours.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Thanks.

So they're both role players. When either KMac or the Freak play bad, they lose. How is that any different than UK with Meeks and Patterson.

Meeks and Patterson got their's tonight...they lost, to a HORRIBLE team.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Thanks.

 

You're welcome :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.