Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ole Miss 85 Kentucky 80

Featured Replies

I hope everyone can please quit worrying about being ranked the rest of the year. :ohbrother:

 

 

Porter sits for most of the 2nd half. I'd like to know what happened there.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk about a margin not telling the story.

 

Ole Miss dominated in every aspect of the game. UK didn't come to play tonight, and the Rebels destroyed them.

I hope everyone can please quit worrying about being ranked the rest of the year. :ohbrother:

 

 

Porter sits for most of the 2nd half. I'd like to know what happened there.

 

He couldn't guard anyone. Then again, no one on the team could. One of the worst efforts I've ever seen from a UK team.

Liggins was 3-16 and 1-7 from 3. No reason he needs to take that many shots ever.

 

 

 

Only bring spot, Darius played a pretty nice game 12,9,5

Kentucky didn't play well, but this loss isn't as bad as some may think. Ole Miss is a very tough team to play on the road. I'm interested to see how this team bounces back.

 

Andy Kennedy had his guys ready to play. Congrats to the Rebels. They were tough tonight.

 

Jimmy Dykes, the more I listen to him, the more I start to dislike him as an announcer. Between CSI, toughness & not guarding yourself, I can't handle it.

 

Cats never really played well. Meeks hit a few shots at the end of the 1st half and the end of the game, but that's about it. Obviously he was the focus of the D, but he didn't do a whole lot to get open either. And, when he did get the ball, there were at least 2 Ole Miss defenders there immediately.

 

Ramon Harris is horrible. I like what Liggins tries to do offensively, but he's just not a shooter.

Congrats to Ole Miss for playing a good game...

 

Time to move on and play South Carolina.

I don't remember who was guarding the Whites but they dominated the game start to finish.

Meeks was absolutely shut down not scoring until about halfway through the first half.

Edited by mcpapa
R13

I don't remember who was guarding the Whites but they dominated the game start to finish.

 

Liggins was guarding Tirico (sp?) all game.

Porter was in foul trouble earlier, which is why I thought he didn't play; however, I have no clue why he didn't get in later and towards the end. Particularly when Liggins was doing things that were not "within the offense".

 

Kentucky has gotten so many good looks from the top of the key this year. Most of that is due to the respect that defenses have to show Patrick Patterson down low. My question is, why doesn't Harrelson get some PT? He has shown that he can knock down that shot, and nobody else has...

Liggins was guarding Tirico (sp?) all game.

 

He had 21 5 7

It's karma... All about the halftime comments.

Liggins was 3-16 and 1-7 from 3. No reason he needs to take that many shots ever.

 

 

 

Only bring spot, Darius played a pretty nice game 12,9,5

 

:thumb:

 

Liggins is horrible. Couple what you said with the 4-5 bad shots he takes and the few times Meeks was open in transition he was dribbiling with his head down and never saw him.

 

To answer your other question about who was guarding the Whites? I think Liggins did a nice job pressuring the ball in the backcourt when White had it, but as soon as they got in the frontcourt, Liggins couldn't handle him.

UK is a 25-35 ranked team without a second jump shooter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.