Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ole Miss 85 Kentucky 80

Featured Replies

 

Trailed on ball screens, no ball pressure, forced help played out of position...give OM credit for executing.

 

 

:thumb: especially the bolded.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I can say is only a handful of us called this game so to the other few that saw this I congratulate you.

 

Huertas is also as good as anyone in the SEC. And Malcolm and Terrico White will be ALL-SEC by their senior year. Terrico is a freshman and Malcolm is a sophomore.

 

Huertas was 5-15 from the field...

The paint is where they hurt UK, either by penetration or on the boards.

Tough loss for the cats.

Huertas was 5-15 from the field...

The paint is where they hurt UK, either by penetration or on the boards.

 

Look at Huertas numbers for the season, not to mention he gets every teams best defender.

I tend to agree with you on that but what does your obvious hatred of U.K. have to do with this thread? :deadhorse:

I believe we all know the answer to that, it is predictable and like I said earlier provides comic relief. :clap:

 

I have kind of kept it easy for most of this season. The debate brought out some good stuff.

It is pretty easy to see why they lost...

Miss. hot from the three point line+Meeks having an off night=loss

 

I mean yea rebounding was a problem, along with Liggins throwing up crazy shots and Stevenson playing bad. But if the above two do not happen, UK wins. It happens, but I just hope it doesnt happen in the SEC Tourny or the NCAA Tourny.

It is pretty easy to see why they lost...

Miss. hot from the three point line+Meeks having an off night=loss

 

I mean yea rebounding was a problem, along with Liggins throwing up crazy shots and Stevenson playing bad. But if the above two do not happen, UK wins. It happens, but I just hope it doesnt happen in the SEC Tourny or the NCAA Tourny.

 

We all do....we really do.

Due to the winter weather I didn't get to watch this game. Sounds like the Cats flat out got their butts kicked. In my mind, there aren't really any excuses for it. I'll have more comments if I decide to watch this on a friends DVR tomorrow.

I am not saying UK will make a deep run in March, but this is a typical knee-jerk reaction. UK is 5-1 in conference. UK is still fine. If they can go 8-2 wth the remainder of the regular season, which I think is reasonable, UK will be in great shape headed into the post season.

 

Ive thought this before tonight. Even in wins against teams like Auburn and Bama I had this same thought. I hate saying it but I wont be naive and pretend they are a very good team just because of their record. Playing the sisters of the poor in the SEC will just make them look totally better than they are.

UK lost, it happens. They will bounce back and thats a given. Nothing more, nothing less.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.