Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ole Miss 85 Kentucky 80

Featured Replies

When the real answer is "they flat out kicked our "tails"...

 

Those are valid reasons as to why they did.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those are valid reasons as to why they did.

Valid reasons at to HOW they did. Why is an excuse. How is a reason...

Valid reasons at to HOW they did. Why is an excuse. How is a reason...

 

I can't figure out if we are arguing or agreeing :lol:

All I can say is only a handful of us called this game so to the other few that saw this I congratulate you.

 

Huertas is also as good as anyone in the SEC. And Malcolm and Terrico White will be ALL-SEC by their senior year. Terrico is a freshman and Malcolm is a sophomore.

I can't figure out if we are arguing or agreeing :lol:

I have that affect on people... :idunno: :lol:

SEC Standings as of tonight

 

Conf. All W-L W-L

 

Kentucky 5-1 16-5

 

Florida 4-1 17-3

 

Tennessee 3-1 12-6

 

South Carolina 3-2 14-4

 

Vanderbilt 1-4 12-7

 

Georgia 0-4 9-10

 

WEST

 

Mississippi St. 4-1 14-6

 

Louisiana St. 3-1 15-4

 

Alabama 2-3 12-7

 

Auburn 2-3 13-7

 

Mississippi 2-4 11-9

 

Arkansas 0-4 12-5

 

 

I am thinking the SEC gets 4 teams in the NCAA tourney

 

UK, Fla. UT, and the 4th spot is a toss up

Stevenson played the worst game that I've seen him play since he has been at UK. He was totally dominated on the boards. Always out of position and never ready to get a body on some body. I blame BCG a little for this because he never pulled him out of the game and tried someone else to pick up some slack on the boards. Carter would have been just as effective as Stevenson tonight.

 

I agree. Stevenson got pushed around. I wanted BCG to pull him out with about 10 minutes to go in the game. I don't know why he didn't. He had to see he was getting nothing out of him by that point.

 

Everyone was very, very soft tonight.

Hate so say it but this team is a fraud. Record makes them out to be better than they are. Hopefully Xavier makes a deep run in the tournament so I can have someone to root for. This team will be out on the first weekend.

 

I am not saying UK will make a deep run in March, but this is a typical knee-jerk reaction. UK is 5-1 in conference. UK is still fine. If they can go 8-2 wth the remainder of the regular season, which I think is reasonable, UK will be in great shape headed into the post season.

I am not saying UK will make a deep run in March, but this is a typical knee-jerk reaction. UK is 5-1 in conference. UK is still fine. If they can go 8-2 wth the remainder of the regular season, which I think is reasonable, UK will be in great shape headed into the post season.

Great shape for what? An over-seeding? They are an average team, who will likely get a 5, and very well could get beat by the luminous 12. Either way, they aren't making any real noise in the tourney.

I agree. Stevenson got pushed around. I wanted BCG to pull him out with about 10 minutes to go in the game. I don't know why he didn't. He had to see he was getting nothing out of him by that point.

Everyone was very, very soft tonight.

 

I agree, and he also had to see that Liggins wasn't helping them at all. I have said all along that Liggins should play in front of Porter and I will stand by that, but there is a time when you need to pull a guy for a few minutes and explain to him his roll on the team.

Disappointed in the effort.

Haven't read the entire thread but Billy G was not happy with the question posed to him at halftime about Meeks.

Haven't read the entire thread but Billy G was not happy with the question posed to him at halftime about Meeks.

 

Even though the reporter asked the only question you could possibly lead with there.

 

They were shutting down Meeks.

 

1) How do you get him going.

2) If not where do you go from there...

Even though the reporter asked the only question you could possibly lead with there.

 

They were shutting down Meeks.

 

1) How do you get him going.

2) If not where do you go from there...

 

I agree. It was an appropriate question.

I think ole Foster Brooks had the DT's and was perturbed about the question.

Awesome post my friend. 100% completely relevent to this thread :thumb:.

 

I tend to agree with you on that but what does your obvious hatred of U.K. have to do with this thread? :deadhorse:

I believe we all know the answer to that, it is predictable and like I said earlier provides comic relief. :clap:

I agree. It was an appropriate question.

I think ole Foster Brooks had the DT's and was perturbed about the question.

 

He even shown signs of old Wilber "Shooter" Flatch from the popular Hoosiers movie. Did you see how bloodshot his eyes were during that interview? I highly doubt he was staying up all night, "watching tape."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.