Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Little NFL trivia I heard today

Featured Replies

I didn't know this one:

Who has played in more games at corner than anybody in the history of the NFL?

Don't look it up!

  • Replies 95
  • Views 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First name that comes to mind is Darrell Green, but it's probably someone you wouldn't expect.

First name that comes to mind is Darrell Green, but it's probably someone you wouldn't expect.

 

First name that popped in my head...

Willie Buchanon???

Jeff Feagles?

 

Probably not correct, I just know he was around in the late 80s / early 90s and is still playing. I assume it is a kicker/punter.

  • Author
First name that comes to mind is Darrell Green, but it's probably someone you wouldn't expect.

 

First one in my head too but all are wrong.....

First one in my head too but all are wrong.....

 

I was thinking Darrell Green as well, so apparently I missed the boat on this one.

Woodson or Lott?

I'm gonna go with Sam Madison. He was playing corner when I was born seems like.

Green, LeBeau, or Ken Riley would be my guesses.

Jeff Feagles?

 

Probably not correct, I just know he was around in the late 80s / early 90s and is still playing. I assume it is a kicker/punter.

 

Corner on defense. Feagles wouldn't count. :thumb:

 

 

Lester Hayes. Thought I'd throw one out for fun. :D

Ronde Barber

Corner on defense. Feagles wouldn't count. :thumb:

 

 

Lester Hayes. Thought I'd throw one out for fun. :D

Good gosh, you would think I would read these threads sometimes :lol:

 

My bad. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.