Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Highlands

Featured Replies

I did see where Brandon Roller is out of his brace. It sounds like he is coming along just fine.

 

:dancingpa

  • Replies 432
  • Views 40.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are we going to see Schlosser on the defensive side of the line this year? Dempsey took a step on the D side and rang up a solid performance... who is pegged going both ways?

 

I see only Austin Collinsworth, all-american boy, as being the only two-way player right now. Brnado Roller could...but it's dependent on how the knee responds. He might only be "situational" two-way. But heck, Adam Dempsey wasn't on the defensive radar at this time last year. Lots of things can and will happen between now and 1st kick-off!

I see only Austin Collinsworth, all-american boy, as being the only two-way player right now. Brnado Roller could...but it's dependent on how the knee responds. He might only be "situational" two-way. But heck, Adam Dempsey wasn't on the defensive radar at this time last year. Lots of things can and will happen between now and 1st kick-off!

 

Buten, Hogue, Gold & Fennell. There will be others that will see a lot of time both ways.

I heard that freshman Patrick Towles was throwing this weekend up at Highlands and looked pretty impressive.

You heard right. Pat has a great arm. He looked impressive yesterday!

Buten, Hogue, Gold & Fennell. There will be others that will see a lot of time both ways.

 

Absolutely correct! How could I have forgotten those gents? Early Alzheimer creepin' in on me!!! They were big time contributors!

I just got finished watching the 2008 Highlands football highlights DVD and boy is Highlands going to be loaded in the receiving corps in 2009! Yikes!

 

Maybe if Highlands can't find a team to take the place of Holmes in the Bluebirds' 2009 schedule, Mueller should think about contacting the Bengals. With Houshmandzadeh likely gone I'd say HHS' receivers will be better than the Bengals' in '09! j/k

I heard that freshman Patrick Towles was throwing this weekend up at Highlands and looked pretty impressive.

 

Pat is a natural leader and they really should focus on working him into the mold. He has a ton of upside and could get to 6'5 before its all said and done.

I heard that freshman Patrick Towles was throwing this weekend up at Highlands and looked pretty impressive.

 

How was his curve? :p

Who are some current sophomores for HHS who will come into their own in 2009?

Highlands versus Cincinnati St. Xavier, fifth week of the season, at Highlands. This game replaces the Covington Holmes game.

I heard that too but my source wouldn't let me post it yet.. I hear they are working on a home and home. Should be interesting.

Highlands versus Cincinnati St. Xavier, fifth week of the season, at Highlands. This game replaces the Covington Holmes game.

 

Nice.....:ylsuper::ylsuper:

Highlands versus Cincinnati St. Xavier, fifth week of the season, at Highlands. This game replaces the Covington Holmes game.

 

Excellent!

Highlands versus Cincinnati St. Xavier, fifth week of the season, at Highlands. This game replaces the Covington Holmes game.

 

What time will this game be played that Friday, 7 or 7:30?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.