Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Highlands

Featured Replies

Highlands versus Cincinnati St. Xavier, fifth week of the season, at Highlands. This game replaces the Covington Holmes game.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

  • Replies 432
  • Views 40.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What time will this game be played that Friday, 7 or 7:30?

 

Does it really matter JB?:idunno: Just get to the game at 6 and you won't miss a thing.:popcorn:

What time will this game be played that Friday, 7 or 7:30?

 

Don't know. My guess is at 7 which is the usual start time for N. Ky schools. But if X insisted on 7:30, that's when it will be I'm sure.

 

Highlands has a nice schedule. Manual is consistantly one of the better 6A schools in Ky. Boone should be loaded next year. I think their starting qb returns, as does their best receiver (Lokesak) as does their running back (Quainoo sp?). Ryle has their starting qb returning (Hempel) along with their D-1 tight end (Nichols). We play Ryle twice. Withrow will bring many talented athletes at the skilled positions. CovCath, fresh off two bad beatings by Highlands and with a new coach, will be out for revenge big time. Dixie has a ton of returning starters and will have one of the most overall talented teams in N. Ky. Beechwood may be down next year as I understand it. Not sure how strong Scott will be, but I love what Coach Campbell is doing with their program. Cinti X is supposed to be a lot better from what I read this year (didn't they start a lot of juniors last year?).

Once again Highlands steps up and schedules a "premium" game. Fifth week of the season is a little later than normal...but beggars can't be choosers! Now let's get a replacement for the second Ryle game.....

It's a one-year deal.

Wow... isn't Trinity also playing Cincy Saint X in 2009?

 

If so, then I'm sure that the results of the Trinity-Cincy Saint X game and the Highlands-Cincy Saint X game will give BGP'ers a lot to talk about, regarding how Trinity and Highlands stack up to each other this year (since THS and HHS aren't actually playing each other).

 

Man, sometimes I feel that Coach Mueller and Highlands would schedule the Pittsburgh Steelers if the Steelers had an opening in their schedule! Yikes!!!!!!

I love the fact that Dale got Cincy St. X on the schedule. This will be epic.

Wow... isn't Trinity also playing Cincy Saint X in 2009?

 

If so, then I'm sure that the results of the Trinity-Cincy Saint X game and the Highlands-Cincy Saint X game will give BGP'ers a lot to talk about, regarding how Trinity and Highlands stack up to each other this year (since THS and HHS aren't actually playing each other).

 

Man, sometimes I feel that Coach Mueller and Highlands would schedule the Pittsburgh Steelers if the Steelers had an opening in their schedule! Yikes!!!!!!

 

Louisville St. X is also hosting the Bombers in 2009 on 9/11. Trinity is at the Bombers on 9/18. I suppose that means three weeks in a row for the Bombers against Ky schools. We'll see if we can soften them up for you. Remember, you still have Ryle on your schedule twice. :cool:

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

 

Be careful what you wish for.......:taz:

 

 

Also, thread comparison HHS 278, St. X 69. Very interesting......

I love the fact that Dale got Cincy St. X on the schedule. This will be epic.

 

A tad bit dramatic? Epic? :D

A tad bit dramatic? Epic? :D

 

You think!:lol: Great to see though.

Be careful what you wish for.......:taz:

 

 

Also, thread comparison HHS 278, St. X 69. Very interesting......

 

 

Sounds about right. :sssh:

Maybe I have a bad schedule for next year but I thought HHS played Boone Co. the fifth week of the season and Holmes the sixth. Did Boone switch to Holmes week because St. X had an opening fifth week???

Maybe I have a bad schedule for next year but I thought HHS played Boone Co. the fifth week of the season and Holmes the sixth. Did Boone switch to Holmes week because St. X had an opening fifth week???

I also thought that HHS played Boone County in week 5 and then Holmes (now St. X) in week six (9/25).

Louisville St. X is also hosting the Bombers in 2009 on 9/11. Trinity is at the Bombers on 9/18. I suppose that means three weeks in a row for the Bombers against Ky schools. We'll see if we can soften them up for you. Remember, you still have Ryle on your schedule twice. :cool:

 

If Cinti. St. X has Louisville St. X on 9/11 and Trinity scheduled 9/18 that leaves us for week 6 - 9/25.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.