Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Highlands

Featured Replies

I'm really starting to worry about you qryche. :D You are turning into more of a wacko, over the top Highlands football fan than either Henry or Tbird. :laugh:

 

:irked:......................................:laugh: You would be bored out of your mind if it wasn't for goofballs like me to drive you crazy. I hate to see if your computer ever crashed for a couple of days. You wouldn't be able to see if I was trying to skip out on detention.You just make sure you bring your game face tomorrow night. I have a couple of fresh bottles for you.:dancingpa

  • Replies 432
  • Views 40.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd like to hear about some current sophomores (juniors for the 2009 season) who will contribute on this team.

Man, I'm worried there isn't enough talk about Highlands football going on here. Let's step it up, guys. I want to hear about some more Highlands football!

Man, I'm worried there isn't enough talk about Highlands football going on here. Let's step it up, guys. I want to hear about some more Highlands football!

 

Come on down to the Syndicate tonight and you will hear a ton of chatter. :banana:

How are the HHS walking wounded doing? Hopefully Highlands can keep everyone injury free this year. After last year, we have had our share of injuries.

Come on down to the Syndicate tonight and you will hear a ton of chatter. :banana:

 

What's going on at the Syndicate?

...

Edited by Birdsfan

Ft. Thomas EDU Foundation dance featuring the Rusty Griswalds.

I thought Rusty Griswald was the name of the son from the "Vacation" movies.

 

Also, doesn't HHS play NCC in boys basketball tonight, for the district title?

I thought Rusty Griswald was the name of the son from the "Vacation" movies.
It is...and apparently he was the inspiration for their band name. :cool:

Saw some oldschool Highlands football jerseys and players last night. Those things looked a little tight. LOL

Saw some oldschool Highlands football jerseys and players last night. Those things looked a little tight. LOL

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::sssh:

Saw some oldschool Highlands football jerseys and players last night. Those things looked a little tight. LOL
One of them wasn't #35, was it? :cool:

How was the turnout for the Ft. Thomas Education Foudation event at the Syndicate?

How was the turnout for the Ft. Thomas Education Foudation event at the Syndicate?
It was a sellout! I heard that there were more than 600 people in attendance. I couldn't run with the big dog's( sweeperboy,Thunderbird). 10:30 was my limit but the party seem to last until the wee hour's. The event was a huge success having it at the Syndicate.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.