December 20, 200817 yr Tubby and friends now 10-0!!!!! Gophers first win over a Top 10 team since 2000. They "should" go into conference play 12-0. :thumb: :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa :flame: :banana::banana::banana:
December 20, 200817 yr Great game to watch. Minnesota played well and UL looked like they could care less until the last 3 or 4 minutes of the game. Congrats to Tubby and the Gophers on a big win.
December 20, 200817 yr Minnesota will be ranked, while UK will not. There has to be a little bit of satisfaction in that for Tubby.
December 20, 200817 yr Minnesota maybe looking at some top 25 votes. 10-0 and Tubby's reputation may get them there if they get to 12-0
December 20, 200817 yr Minnesota will be ranked, while UK will not. There has to be a little bit of satisfaction in that for Tubby. You think Tubby gets satisfaction seeing the kids that he recruited not do as well as he had planned?
December 20, 200817 yr You think Tubby gets satisfaction seeing the kids that he recruited not do as well as he had planned? Tubby was treated like crap by a big part of the fan base while at UK. He could do no right in many people's eyes. I think Tubby takes satisfaction in showing that he is a great coach, and that his Minnesota team will more than likely be ranked. It's a take that to all of the UK fans who continously blasted me.
December 20, 200817 yr UL will be fine. These boys just need to learn how to play 100% all the time, and they need to mature some. It's a long season, and a tough one. It won't be the last time they lose, but I look for them to be ready for March!
December 20, 200817 yr UL will be fine. These boys just need to learn how to play 100% all the time, and they need to mature some. It's a long season, and a tough one. It won't be the last time they lose, but I look for them to be ready for March! I agree. UofL went thru some tough times last year, but come tournament time they were one of the best teams in the country. I expect this year to be the same.
December 20, 200817 yr I did not predict it but I am so glad to see coach and his and his Big-Ten team take this one.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.