Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK @ UNC 11/18

Featured Replies

Thoughts and predictions.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wont predict anything yet. We've got VMI first...

To early to predict, but I'll say UNC by 8-12 without Hansbrough, 18-22 with him..

Hansbrough should be back by then but I would say he will not be 100%. I say my Tar Heels by 15.

UNC 82-71

I hope that Hansbrough is back in time for this game.

 

I think the Cats will pull it off.

UK comes out fired up. UNC goes on a big run right before the end of the 1st half and kills all the momentum, then ride the rest of the game with a 10-15 point lead.

Way too early for this.

I agree, I dont why coach would schedule a game against UNC before December...:D

Let's wait until after VMI to discuss this game.

I believe UK can pull the upset in this one.

UNC Rolls by 25 to 30

UK will realize they aren't ready to run with the big boys just yet...

UNC by 15-20. UK has only one player who really compares to the talent that UNC will have on the floor.

I wont predict anything yet. We've got VMI first...

 

Way too early for this.

 

Guys we are not players or coaches. We as fans are aloud to look ahead, unlike the players...:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.