Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK @ UNC 11/18

Featured Replies

Honest question, when was the last time UK started 0-2?

 

Also serious qustion, when was the last time UK beat North Carolina?

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honest question, when was the last time UK started 0-2?

I think about 8 years ago.

Do we have to?

 

(Play this game, that is.)

Also serious qustion' date=' when was the last time UK beat North Carolina?[/quote']

 

I think it was when Tayshaun hit 27 3's in a row, the last one from Kirwan...

UK will realize they aren't ready to run with the big boys just yet...

 

Looks like you were wrong. They can't even run with the little boys just yet...

 

VMI beat UNC to the punch. :lol:

Wireman's Embarressing Wildcat Prediction:

 

UK 81

UNC 77

 

Final.

I will be pulling for UK in this game. While I know it is a long shot that they pull out the win but anything is possible. :thumb:

 

Side note: I was there for the UL/UNC matchup in last year's tourney. It was on of the loudest crowds I have ever heard. Also, UNC fans are crazy and rude!

The key to this game is the first 10 minutes....if the Cats can stay close than they will gain some much needed confidence and stay close throughout, if it is a disaster and gets out of hand early then we could see another Vandy game from last year.

 

I'll go with 92-69 Heels.

Wonder if BCG will play the 6'10 Harrelson very much tonight? For some reason he hasn't seen much PT since the first exhibition game. I was impressed with him in the preseason game, although the competition wasn't much. Evidently coach has a reason. Galloway hasn't seen much time either, but I hear he's having trouble learning the plays and where to be on D.

I believe this will be a lot closer game, if UK will play Liggins and Galloway at the pg.

 

I think they will be a better team, also they have to involve Harrellson at center and Patterson at power forward spot. I predict a close defeat. UNC 90 UK 84.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

I believe that Lawson is just to good at controling the tempo of a game. It will be very difficult for UK to contain him (not just scoring, but dishing and D). I would love to see the Cats to pull this out, but it will take a performance that I don't think this time is quite ready to give yet.

Wonder if BCG will play the 6'10 Harrelson very much tonight? For some reason he hasn't seen much PT since the first exhibition game. I was impressed with him in the preseason game, although the competition wasn't much. Evidently coach has a reason. Galloway hasn't seen much time either, but I hear he's having trouble learning the plays and where to be on D.

 

How good can he run the floor?

How good can he run the floor?

That's the reason he didn't play against vmi hardly at all.All the players were out around the three pt line and he couldn't guard a 6 6 player out there or run up and down the floor at that pace,imo.

That's the reason he didn't play against vmi hardly at all.All the players were out around the three pt line and he couldn't guard a 6 6 player out there or run up and down the floor at that pace,imo.

 

Well I think that answers The professor's question, because all the players of the UNC squad run the floor real well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.