November 17, 200817 yr UNC 95 UK 78 I agree, with the 17pt or so spread. UK will play better, than the first game but UNC is stout. Limiting TO's and rebounding, will be the key to UK competing in the game. If they can, it can be 9-11 pt decision.
November 18, 200817 yr North Carolina is a fast team,and UK defense is not good,which adds up to another 100 point game for the opponent.Final score 105-89.
November 18, 200817 yr Wow so Hansborough is out? If we can control the tempo which is a big IF, then we have a chance IMO. Although if we play the run and gun style we played last Friday it may get ugly. Whomever controls the tempo of this game will come out with the win! GO BIG BLUE! :ylsuper:
November 18, 200817 yr Thank God the Shield is on during the second half. I won't be able to turn it back to watch the awful conclusion of this one.
November 18, 200817 yr UK hangs tough in the first, but UNC will put it on them with 10 minutes to go. UNC playing at home will help them. UNC 85 UK 70 Final.
November 18, 200817 yr UK should be able to keep it close, being the fact UNC will be without two starteres. I say UNC by 10.
November 18, 200817 yr UK should be able to keep it close, being the fact UNC will be without two starteres. I say UNC by 10. The two guys missing aren't the keys to the UNC pressure. The question is how will guys like Zeller, Davis and Drew perform at the pace needed to exploit the UK weakness at PG. This game is on Lawson, Ellington and Green if UNC wants a convincing victory...
November 18, 200817 yr The two guys missing aren't the keys to the UNC pressure. The question is how will guys like Zeller, Davis and Drew perform at the pace needed to exploit the UK weakness at PG. This game is on Lawson, Ellington and Green if UNC wants a convincing victory... That is exactly what I was going to say. With Hansborough out, UNC will just speed up the game, which may be even worse for UK. I find it ironic that when BCG came to town, everyone was excited for the new, high-scoring, fast-paced game style he would bring. Now (and maybe I am prematurely panicking), with a huge hole at PG, we need low-scoring and low-pressure games to win.
November 18, 200817 yr UK hangs tough in the first, but UNC will put it on them with 10 minutes to go. UNC playing at home will help them. UNC 85 UK 70 Final. This is what I'm thinking...
November 18, 200817 yr With starters out, UNC doesn't change the game plan and runs with every chance. I think Lawson is the key, not sure UK has anyone to guard him. If Lawson has a big game, then UNC wins big, if not UK keeps it close. I hope Lawson has a big game...:sssh:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.