Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK @ UNC 11/18

Featured Replies

With Tyler - UNC wins by 200

Without Tyler - UNC wins by 100

 

Just kidding:D UNC will win by 10-20.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK's not ready for this type of game. Too early in the season. UNC by 14. However, I do think if they meet later in the year on a neutral court it could be a closer game. But I'm not wishing for that, it would mean UK got a terrible seed in the NCAA tourney.

Way too early for this.

 

The game is in 5 days...

 

:lol:

I really think that Kentucky can win this game. With or without Hansbrough.

UNC by 15-20. UK has only one player who really compares to the talent that UNC will have on the floor.

 

Have to disagree on the latter part of your statement. UK has at least two in Patterson and Meeks. Maybe a third in Liggins who was a 5 star last year, like a couple of UNC recruits, who will play minutes.

I think UK has a decent chance to pull the upset because UNC is giong to be without Ginyard and even if Hansbrough plays he is not going to be 100%. I don't think that there is anyway UK loses by 30. Plus I think Lawson will have a hard time getting his shot off against our taller guards.

UNC 78

UK 63

 

Though I hope UK wins.

 

But I just don't see us going down to UNC and winning.

UNC 82

UK 66

 

I am still pulling for UK though. But it will be tough playing them at the Smith Center.

I think they'll do the same thing they did last year when they lost to Gardner-Webb then played UNC tough. They need to stop playing down to their competition, because right now they are one of the most unpredictable teams IMO, but the season is young and they need to get back on the positive track by playing UNC close.

UNC 86

UK 62

I really think that Kentucky can win this game. With or without Hansbrough.

 

Still think UK will pull it off? LOL

Still think UK will pull it off? LOL

 

I think UK can win this game.

I think they can win this game. NC didn't show much against a bad Penn team the other night. NC and UK both need work at this stage.

I think they can win this game. NC didn't show much against a bad Penn team the other night. NC and UK both need work at this stage.

 

UNC was without 3 key players as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.