McCreary dosen't lose this week, guaranteed!

HouseofPain

Finally we get a much needed week off. We have 10 players on the injury list right now and hopefully after a week of R&R we can get most of them back. 3 of them account for 90% of our scoring in Watts, Roark and Dustin Stephens. All 3 should be good to go for the playoff game. Also, Senior Rusty Neal is out with a knee and he is greatly missed on our offensive and defensive line. Unfortunately he will not be back for the playoff game. Just thought I would let all the Raider fans on BGP know what was going on in the Raider Nation! Good Luck to everyone this week!

Finally we get a much needed week off. We have 10 players on the injury list right now and hopefully after a week of R&R we can get most of them back. 3 of them account for 90% of our scoring in Watts, Roark and Dustin Stephens. All 3 should be good to go for the bowl game. Also, Senior Rusty Neal is out with a knee and he is greatly missed on our offensive and defensive line. Unfortunately he will not be back for the playoff game. Just thought I would let all the Raider fans on BGP know what was going on in the Raider Nation! Good Luck to everyone this week!

Will Watts make it back for the playoffs?

Will Watts make it back for the playoffs?

Not 100% for sure but it looking real good. He has his stitches out and has mobility with zero pain and his cuts have completely healed so everything is looking good. Plus he is chomping at the bit to get back on the gridiron. He goes back to Knoxville tomorrow and we will know more then!

I hope everyone gets healthy. I would like to see a full stregthed Raider team in the 1st round of the playoffs! If everyone gets back I think the Raiders will be in the 2nd round of the playoffs for the 1st time ever! Go Raiders!:ylsuper:

Not 100% for sure but it looking real good. He has his stitches out and has mobility with zero pain and his cuts have completely healed so everything is looking good. Plus he is chomping at the bit to get back on the gridiron. He goes back to Knoxville tomorrow and we will know more then!

If he is back will be a major difference for MC against Boyd. Hope everything goes well for Watts.

Just got the word that the Dr said Watts can throw as much as he wants and do everything in practice with no contact this week and he can start contact next week! Roark will be a go and Dustin Stephens was suppose to get cleared today. So, looks like we may be at nearly full strength for the playoff game! I always say things happen for a reason and since we had these injuries we have intensefied our offensive linemen work and they have shown remarkable improvement which will only make us stronger with the return of Watts. We will be focusing the next two weeks to getting our drfense up to speed. With God's will we will be completely ready for the game on 11/14/08

Here is an update. Watts threw the ball in practice like he was never injured it looked as effortless as ever. However, the official word is the Dr. said no contact for Watts right now and we are not for sure when that will change. Roark is ready to go and few other backup players have been released but we still don't know for sure about Dustin Stephens. Everyone looked sharp in practice today and we are starting to heal and get ready for the 14th.

McCreary needs Neal back big-time.

With Neal back, along with Watts and the other injured players, McCreary could be in the second round of the playoffs.

You are correct about R. Neal. He has been greatly missed since he tore his ACL and MCL in the 1st quarter of the Madison So. game. Howevever, with that type of injury surgery was needed and he is just now getting where he dosen't need to use crutches to get around. We would love to have him next Friday but the reality of his situation is he will have to work hard just to be ready for baseball season. We love Rusty and miss him dearly and we will be there to help him get ready to go to EKU and start his college football career. He will be in the weight room as soon as baseball is over and we will push him and get him ready. He will always be a big part of the Raider Football program.