Everything posted by Raider97
-
McCreary 34 Leslie 18
Good Job Boys!!! Keep working hard and playing harder...
-
McCreary Central/Leslie County Prediction
The Raiders will finally break the ice!!! MC 32 LC 16
-
McCreary/Pineville Predictions
HOP, I'll be there to support the guys... Hopefully the offseason conditioning and hard work shows on the field tonight. Go Raiders!!
-
McCreary/Pineville Predictions
MC 21 Pineville 16
-
Jarrod Polson
Watts was very deserving of the POY! Polson is a great player and well deserving also of any awards he may receive, but I believe Watts deserved it.
-
12th Region
The Raiders will also have So. big man Tyson Williams and Dylan Strunk that gave some good minutes as a Freshman in 08-09 but torn his ACL before this past season.
-
12th Region Predictions
McCreary will be ready to play. I actually do feel that this one will be a tight one. The last two years Mercer has really played the Raiders close. An overtime win for the Raiders last year in the 1st game of the season and a 3 point loss to Mercer in the 1st game this year. I think the play of Sr Sean Privett and Fr Tyson Williams against Taylor will be a key factor to the game.
-
12th Region Predictions
1st round West Jess by 14 Boyle by 6 Danville by 3 McCreary by 7 Semi West Jess by 4 McCreary by 10 Finals McCreary by 4
-
12th Region Predictions
Does anyone know what Region the Ref's will be from?
-
12th Region draw
The McCreary/ Mercer game should be a dandy.
-
12th Region Tournament Breakdown
I don't think a close game will rattle the Raiders this year. They have been in several close games this year and have shown great poise. I'm not saying they can't lose. What I am saying is that they are better prepared. Go Raiders!
-
Aaron Watts surpasses the 3000 point mark!
I agree... I really hope he gets to showcase it at Rupp this year.
-
Aaron Watts surpasses the 3000 point mark!
Congradulations to Aaron for surpassing the 3000 point mark for his career on Senior Night in a win over Dunbar. :clap:
-
2010 Sweet 16 Regional Contest
1st. Paducah Tilghman 2nd. Christian Co 3rd. Muhlenburg Co 4th. Bowling Green 5th. North Hardin 6th. Iroquois 7th. Trinity 8th. Shelby Co. 9th. Holmes 10th. GRC 11th. Lex Catholic 12th. McCreary Central 13th. Corbin 14th. Knott Co Central 15th. Shelby Valley 16th. East Carter Tie Breaker: 12th
-
McCreary Central 78 Corbin 71
This was a great game for sure. It was a nice win for the Raiders. Johnson and Wilson are two outstanding players. I thought the Freshman Tyson Williams had a great game for the Raiders. The sportmanship showed by both teams was great. Good luck to Corbin the rest of the way.
-
Lincoln County 67 Lexington Christian Academy 58
Congrats to the Pats.. Nice win for sure.:thumb:
-
McCreary Central/Corbin Predictions 2/9
The Raiders take this one.... 68-66
-
McCreary Central 66 Lincoln County 48
I think there are 6 Seniors on this year's team. I thought the Pats really controlled the boards in the first half last night. After halftime the Raiders got going and started knocking some shots down. This time last year if the Raiders were in a close game or were down they seemed to lose their composure, but this year they seem to never stop believing they can win. I think that some of it has to be attributed to the schedule Rob has had this year.
-
12th Region Early District Picks
45th- 1. Boyle 2. Lincoln 46th- 1. Mercer 2. West Jess 47th- 1. Rock 2. Casey 48th- 1. McCreary 2. Wayne
-
McCreary Central/Scott County Predictions
This should be a good one... For those that can't attend, it will be aired on Wazoo Sports website. Good Luck to the Raiders!
-
The state's best player?
Aaron Watts of McCreary Central should be in the conversation, especially if we are talking about a top ten list.
-
Pulaski County 71 Rockcastle County 66 (OT)
Nice win PC.
-
How good is McCreary Central?
PP, Mercer definitely has the talent with Cinnamon and Taylor to make some noise in this region, but are they consistent enough to win the region? I also agree with LCPats, that McCreary is the favorite, but there are a number of teams that can get hot and win it. That being said IMO, if the Raiders play with the same poise that they have shown in the Holiday Tournaments, I don't see them coming up short this year.
-
Predictions for McCreary/Southwestern 1/8
MC 70 SW 62
-
How good is McCreary Central?
I think McCreary has proven they are worthy of their ranking so far this year. They had a great showing at Lex Cath with a 3rd place finish in their tourney with wins over Seneca, Male, Hazard, and Muhl Co. I think Rob has done a good job putting the schedule together this year to prepare the Raiders for the postseason. I do worry about the amount time between games from the Lex Cath Tourney and the SW match up on Friday. Hopefully there won't be any rust from the lay off. I also look forward to the match up with Corbin next month. It should be a great game.