Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Central/Leslie County Prediction

Who wins? 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Leslie County
      44%
    • McCreary Central
      55%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this one and Why ?

  • Author

IMO, McCreary Central will step up and win this one. Leslie Co. Def. is very suspect, gave up 53 pts. to Harlan Co. this week and 51 to Hazard in week 1, even Clinton Co. put up 20 on them, so give me the Raiders 21 to 14.

McCreary has been outscored in their 3 games 132-13, they seem lost right now. Leslie has struggled as well but they're at home. I'll take the Eagles 28-14.

I'll have to go with cellking and say the Raiders prevail in this one. The Raiders will have 6 seniors and 5 juniors who started and/or played a lot last year along with the best sophmore linebacker in the region in Tyson Williams who also started as a freshman last year playing for them in this game. Leslie County only has 4 seniors on their team and 3 of them won't be playing Friday night. To me all of this adds up to a Raider win. Like I have said from the get go the Raiders have a lot of talent and experience on this team and should have no trouble winning this game. However, they haven't been in sync yet this year so I will keep my prediction resonable. I do however think Goins will rush for 150 so yards and the Raiders will score several times. This will be the Raiders coming out party and I will say the score will be 28-6 in the Raiders favor. Go Get'em Guys!

 

 

PS, Can a moderator please add a poll to this thread. A lot of BGPers express their opinions through the polls! Thank you!

Well, I'm gonna have to take Leslie in this one. McCreary has come off a nice three year run and is back to where they were several years ago. I would love to see these guys win, but I'm afraid it won't happen.

 

Leslie 27

McCreary 12

The Raiders will finally break the ice!!!

 

MC 32

LC 16

  • Author
Well, I'm gonna have to take Leslie in this one. McCreary has come off a nice three year run and is back to where they were several years ago. I would love to see these guys win, but I'm afraid it won't happen.

 

Leslie 27

McCreary 12

 

I disagree that McCreary Central is back where they were several years ago. Several years ago they went a couple years and didn't win a game. They had 15 kids dressed out for the Varsiety. This is not the same McCreary Team as in the past. No excuse not to win this week.

I disagree that McCreary Central is back where they were several years ago. Several years ago they went a couple years and didn't win a game. They had 15 kids dressed out for the Varsiety. This is not the same McCreary Team as in the past. No excuse not to win this week.

 

If the Raiders had Aaron back this year, they would be 3-0 and a easy win Friday night. The Raiders went 7-4 last year! First ever winning season! The Raiders are not Bell, Rock or Knox.

 

Beat Madison Southern and nobody cares what happen in the other 9 games. Good Luck Coach Smith, Staff and PLAYERS.

If the Raiders had Aaron back this year, they would be 3-0 and a easy win Friday night. The Raiders went 7-4 last year! First ever winning season! The Raiders are not Bell, Rock or Knox.

 

Beat Madison Southern and nobody cares what happen in the other 9 games. Good Luck Coach Smith, Staff and PLAYERS.

 

Banker you never cease to amaze me! One man can't make up for all the points givien up or lack of points scored in the last 3 outings, sorry it just doesn't work that way. Now if all three games would have been decided by a TD or less I might be inclined to agree with you, but they were not. Saying what you said is just another excuse. Do you want the Raider players to know you think they are not good enough to win? I am almost psitive you don't. Like I said earlier, Watts and Roark have run their course and now they are gone so lets all let them be gone they will never again be a factor for MCHS Raider football. Now, Friday should be a win for the Raiders but they will have to earn it there is no such thing as EASY when it comes to winning football games, not this year nor last year or any year for that matter. Leslie Co is struggling and they only have 4 seniors but the Raiders will have to play fundamentally sound football "Block, Tackle, Win"! As far as the rediculous statement that beating Madison Southern and going 1-9 will mean everyone will forget about the 9 losses, that has to be the craziest thing I have ever heard. Last year the Raiders went 7-4 and all I heard was how easy of schedule the Raiders had and the only competition was Knox, Bell and Rock and they beat the Raiders easily. Plus, the sounds of why can't the Raiders get to the playoffs were replaced with why can't the Raiders win a playoff game. Trust me, football fans and program critics are never satisfied with what you have done they are only interested in what you are currently doing. So don't fool yourself thinking such things, besides I know you know better! Bottom line is that the current Raider football players are more than capable of player better football than they did Friday aginst Wayne and they are more than capable of soundly beating Leslie this Friday. As I have said many times already this year "I have confidence in them"! To tell you the truth I expect non-Raiders to be scepticle about the abilities of our players but it just boggles my mind when people that I know are from McCreary County and I know they publicly praise the Raiders ability and then get on here and basically put them down and discrace them. I just don't understand that. I will love, support and be positive about my Raiders till the day I die (because that's what you do with young people that you love and want to always see grow in positive ways), I didn't grow up or graduate here but I believe myself to be more of a diehard Raider fan than many of those who did. I support you guys and I have confidence that you will play like I know you can and you WILL get the job done against Leslie. So, Go Get'em Guys!

  • Author

Banker, Banker, as HouseofPain said a couple of your statements are Crazie. I don't think , Watts and Roark could have made up for the 128 pts. difference in 3 games the Raider Def. has given up. Let's always remember these guys as great players and move on. Leslie Co. is a winnable game, we need to be thinking about the present and not the past. Go get them Raiders. ( Who know maybe Leslie Co. is talking about what if they had Tim Couch back, they could be 3-0)

 

PS, Can a moderator please add a poll to this thread. A lot of BGPers express their opinions through the polls! Thank you!

 

Done!:thumb:

Boys i know you read the post on this sight,now go out friday and play like I know you can! You are winners and have been at every level you have played at, dont do it for me or anyone else but yourselves! Remember what I always told you all, you play for the love of the game and for each other, no one or nothing else matters! Play your butts off and you cant lose!

 

Raiders 26

Leslie 12

  • Author
Boys i know you read the post on this sight,now go out friday and play like I know you can! You are winners and have been at every level you have played at, dont do it for me or anyone else but yourselves! Remember what I always told you all, you play for the love of the game and for each other, no one or nothing else matters! Play your butts off and you cant lose!

 

Raiders 26

Leslie 12

True, so Very Very True. If you give it your all you are a winner no matter what the score.

If the Raiders had Aaron back this year, they would be 3-0 and a easy win Friday night. The Raiders went 7-4 last year! First ever winning season! The Raiders are not Bell, Rock or Knox.

 

Beat Madison Southern and nobody cares what happen in the other 9 games. Good Luck Coach Smith, Staff and PLAYERS.

 

I'll have to agree, Watts and Roark made McCreary what they were the last few years. Now I know it takes a team, but no Watts, no Roark equals no win!

 

The McCreary vs. Madison Southern looks like another battle except this time there are true stars on either side.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.