Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 24 South Florida 20

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least we have something to cheer about today. Good job Cards!:thumb:

Good win for U of L

I'm sad that I didn't get to watch it, but internet updates can be quite exciting. Go Cards!!!

Congrats to the Cards on the big win. What do the Big East standings look like now?

BIIIG win for the Cards moving to 5-2. I'm pumped!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :banana:

BIG WIN!

 

Playing calling was the best I have seen this season. Good job of mixing the play action. I truly think this win will give the Cards so mojo for the rest of the season.

Solid win.

The Cards have come a long way since the opening loss to UK.

The Cards have come a long way since the opening loss to UK.

 

 

:thumb: That was the worst football they played in 4 years.

Blows that we lost, but I had a great time. Nice stadium and great people. That's the best experience I've ever had for a road game. I even had a Louisville fan buy my hat after the game. I'll be back in 2 years.

 

For the game itself, I wanted to jerk Greg Gregory up by his short hairs. You've got one of the best rollout quarterbacks in the country and you have him throwing out of the pocket? :irked:

I must say that i was shocked in how little they let Grothe make plays....All week I was freaking out about his running prowess, yet they didn't let him do it. His two best plays were when he was scrambling for his life. This Louisville defense played so very hard today. Tey have the potential to be the best Cardinal defense in 17 years....that's a true statement.

Blows that we lost, but I had a great time. Nice stadium and great people. That's the best experience I've ever had for a road game. I even had a Louisville fan buy my hat after the game. I'll be back in 2 years.

 

For the game itself, I wanted to jerk Greg Gregory up by his short hairs. You've got one of the best rollout quarterbacks in the country and you have him throwing out of the pocket? :irked:

I saw you out of Gate 3 after the game and tried to get your attention, you never called, that blows...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.