July 21, 200818 yr Mom's over 50 wearing cheer short's with the Bud logo on the butt to the grocery store. Younger girl had a "ride a cowboy shirt on". I'm not kidding.
July 21, 200818 yr I have so many I don't know where to start. This morning MrRk and I went to Frischers (?) for breakfast. I decided to have the breakfast bar. Just when we started to eat this family of 6 (Mom, Dad and 4 little bitty children) came in. The mother came to the breakfast bar with two of her children. The little girl stood there with her head shoved all the way in under the glass and her hair was flying everywhere. The little boy, who never stopped screaming the whole time we were there, was playing with the things you pick up food with (I can't for the life of me remember what they are called). He would take them and pick up food and eat the food off of them. He would lick them and then just toss them aside. The mother just kept on getting her food and acting like she didn't see what he was doing. Not once did this kid stop screaming. He would run to the food, lick everything and his father would come and pick him up, kicking and screaming and take him back to his seat. I, of course, did not eat another thing and when we left I spoke to the manager and told her what I had seen. So what is my pet peeve - kids screaming and kids licking all around the breakfast bar:irked: Utensils? Seriously, parents who cannot do a thing about their kids in public are a pet peeve of mine also.
July 21, 200818 yr I have so many I don't know where to start. This morning MrRk and I went to Frischers (?) for breakfast. I decided to have the breakfast bar. Just when we started to eat this family of 6 (Mom, Dad and 4 little bitty children) came in. The mother came to the breakfast bar with two of her children. The little girl stood there with her head shoved all the way in under the glass and her hair was flying everywhere. The little boy, who never stopped screaming the whole time we were there, was playing with the things you pick up food with (I can't for the life of me remember what they are called). He would take them and pick up food and eat the food off of them. He would lick them and then just toss them aside. The mother just kept on getting her food and acting like she didn't see what he was doing. Not once did this kid stop screaming. He would run to the food, lick everything and his father would come and pick him up, kicking and screaming and take him back to his seat. I, of course, did not eat another thing and when we left I spoke to the manager and told her what I had seen. So what is my pet peeve - kids screaming and kids licking all around the breakfast bar:irked: I try to avoid this eating establishment for the same reason on weekend's. We took my Mom for a birthday brunch. It looked liked a gross storm hit the seating area. This is the last place I eat at on the weekend.
July 21, 200818 yr The counter people at fast food restraunts that do not greet you with a "how can I help you" or "what would you like". They just stand there and look at you.
July 21, 200818 yr When people urinate all over the toilet seat in public rest rooms. Raise the seat with your foot.
July 21, 200818 yr Utensils? Seriously, parents who cannot do a thing about their kids in public are a pet peeve of mine also. No:D Tongs......I think that's how you spell it....
July 21, 200818 yr Profanity on tee-shirts. Misspelled words on signs. Edited July 21, 200818 yr by Ram Rule 8
July 21, 200818 yr People who TEXT MESSAGE during a movie. Sorry, Eguy, but turn the thing off - it's only an hour and a half. Exactly, for an hour and a half the world doesn't stop because I'm in a movie theater. I should say I'm not the person that text throughout the entire movie sending messages that say things like "Hey" or "Whats up" or "What are you doing." When I text in the theater it is usually an informative text to someone wanting to know where I am, when I can be somewhere, or telling me something important. This brings me to another pet peeve. When I am at and/or going to the movie theater and someone calls me before or text me during the movie and says "What time does your movie end." I HAVE NO IDEA! I HAVEN'T SEEN IT!
July 21, 200818 yr I can't stand careless drivers. I have a low tolerance for jerks. I cringe when people chew with their mouth open. In fact, I hate gum. I don't understand it and it annoys me to no end. I will leave a place if they are playing country music. Stupidity. :thumb:
July 21, 200818 yr People being late. People that wear bluetooth headsets inside restaraunts, airports, malls, etc. People that use too many smilies while posting on BGP. Old people and Ohio drivers. How in the world are old people a pet peeve of yours? What are you going to do when you turn into your own pet peeve?:lol:
July 21, 200818 yr People who don't use thier turn signals when making a turn somewhere. Sure i leave enough room to stop but it just drives me bonkers!!!!!!!
July 21, 200818 yr People who refuse to drive a consistent speed on the open highway. I once "passed" a car 17 times on a 30 mile stretch of the Mountain Parkway. I also hate tailgaters on an open highway.
July 21, 200818 yr 1.) Women who have tattoos. I once broke up with a girl because she got a tattoo on her lower back. I just don't like it. 2.) People who curse too much in public places. This one drives me insane. I won't go out to eat with one of my high school buddies because he has a mouth like a sailor. If your hangin out with your friends at a house or something, sure, let loose but I can't stand it when people curse around women and children. I guess I'm kind of old school about some things.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.