Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pet Peeves

Featured Replies

I have way to many to list but one of the most annoying...

 

- People that chomp gum or chew with their mouth open! :irked::irked:

  • Replies 79
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who is not polite.

Rude toward the elderly

My newest is people who text in social settings. If you are out to dinner with friends and you spend the whole time texting someone else.......... go out with them next time.

I also dislike mp3 players in social settings. If the thought of intelligent conversation causes you to throw in your earphones and play some tunes... I'm insulted.

 

The age of communication is great, but personal face-to-face interaction has suffered from the convenience of chatting with someone many many miles away.

People who are habitually late

People that are "the last to arrive and the first to leave" at work

People who have MP3 players on ALL DAY LONG

People who are texting while having a face to face conversation with another person

 

People who complain all the time......:lol:

1. Old people driving that shouldn't be.

 

2. People parking where they shouldn't.

 

3. Going out of your way to help someone then they don't say anything, or if they do say something it's a complaint.

 

4. People talking during the movies...I can not stand this!!! :mad:

I have way to many to list but one of the most annoying...

 

- People that chomp gum or chew with their mouth open! :irked::irked:

 

I've been known to abuse this.

My number one pet peeve is crispy bacon. I got to have it soggy.

 

When your about to go to the checkout lane with an item or two and someone else hurries in with a shop cart full of groceries.

I have way to many to list but one of the most annoying...

 

- People that chomp gum or chew with their mouth open! :irked::irked:

 

:ylsuper::ylsuper:

People who can't return their shopping cart to the designated area

People who park in handicap spots that shouldn't (you know who you are)

Checking the blackberry while having a conversation

1. Someone with whom I am talking to suddenly starting to talk to a third party while I am in mid-sentence. (I dunno, maybe that is a hint that I may be a little boring!)

 

2. Someone drives up to my driveway to see me, or someone else at my house, and BLOWS their horn for someone to come out of the house, instead of coming to the door and knocking.

 

 

3. Picking up a ringing phone at my house and the voice at the other end asking "who is this"? (Duh, dude, you were the one making the call!)

People who jump in the bathroom line at concerts, sporting events, etc after you have so patiently waited for your turn. This really "P's me off"!!!

When people do not close the cereal box after eating out of it.

People who drive, and never leave the left lane.

Detroit Red Wings Fans

 

When my dad taught me how to drive it was the first time I was on the highway with him and someone rode the left lane the entire time. At that point he told me that if I ever did that and he caught me he would take my license away from me. I'm pretty sure he was serious too...

My number one pet peeve is crispy bacon. I got to have it soggy.

When your about to go to the checkout lane with an item or two and someone else hurries in with a shop cart full of groceries.

 

EWW!:creepy:

 

A couple for me...

Careless Drivers

Inconsiderate Drivers

People that complain about the cell phone light when I text at a movie theater.

 

But the number one pet peeve I have... People that LIE! I simply don't understand the "they'll never find out" thinking. They always find out. People aren't stupid. Why you would intentionally deceive someone, especially if they could be hurt by the lie, is beyond me.

People who jump in the bathroom line at concerts, sporting events, etc after you have so patiently waited for your turn. This really "P's me off"!!!

 

Or on if you've waited long enough...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.