Pet Peeves

leatherneck

1.) Women who have tattoos. I once broke up with a girl because she got a tattoo on her lower back. I just don't like it.

2.) People who curse too much in public places. This one drives me insane. I won't go out to eat with one of my high school buddies because he has a mouth like a sailor. If your hangin out with your friends at a house or something, sure, let loose but I can't stand it when people curse around women and children.

I guess I'm kind of old school about some things.

So I guess that you and my wife would never be best of friends, considering she has four tattoos so far. lol.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess that you and my wife would never be best of friends, considering she has four tattoos so far. lol.

lol

no no no. I worded that wrong. I don't have a problem with women who have tatoos in general. I just wouldn't be with one, it's a personal thing I suppose.

I feel the same way about basically anything but ear piercings.

I have a tatoo myself. I guess not only am I old school, but a hypocrite also.

I'll stop now before I dig my hole any deeper.

:lol:

Guest Bluto
I'll stop now before I dig my hole any deeper.

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

You're a wise man, MBWC!!!

Parents who allow their children to embarrass them in public. I mean, refusing to behave, talking back to the parent in rude ways (my mother called it sassing), and generally acting like brats.

I mean, I've seen kids act up in WalMart, doctor office waiting rooms, grocery stores, etc.. In places like WalMart it usually happens when mom won't buy them every toy they want. Maybe times have changed but my mom always told us exactly how we were to behave before we went out in public, and if we didn't comply, she handled the situation when we got, and it didn't happen again.

Maybe I'm not seeing or understanding the new youth, but I just remember how it was when I was a youngster.