What is your favorite pie?

oldrambler

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My very own homemade apple pie.

Oh, and I as covered in the sister thread to this one, cheesecake. Because cheesecake is really a cheese-based pie, not a cake.

I saw that one on the other thread and I am sure that we all feel so much better now that you are making the point again :lol:.

I feel sure that the other thread was put up in the same way that I put this one up, for fun and discussion on favorites and not a food network quiz show.:D

I saw that one on the other thread and I am sure that we all feel so much better now that you are making the point again :lol:.

I feel sure that the other thread was put up in the same way that I put this one up, for fun and discussion on favorites and not a food network quiz show.:D

Sorry to have rubbed you the wrong way. I was just stating something that didn't appear to be known...didn't know it would cause such a problem for some of you.

Sorry to have rubbed you the wrong way. I was just stating something that didn't appear to be known...didn't know it would cause such a problem for some of you.

Didn't cause a problem for me at all. You're o.k., I was just having some fun. No harm intended. :thumb:

I don't think ANYTHING beats a Root-A-Baker Pie . . . it's pretty much a variety of a derby pie but . . . SO MUCH BETTER!!! :ylsuper:

And I'm sure glad I got one TODAY!!!! :dancingpa

The Baby Root-A-Bakers are a perfect size!!