Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Crawford Transferring

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So.... now IU has 2 returning players next year?

Starting over...

 

Do you mean Crawford or the entire program?

So.... now IU has 2 returning players next year?

 

I think that's it...

Again, why would anyone leave Marquette for IU? The only I have heard is money, was that purely Crean's motive. I wouldn't have left, it is crazy at IU.

Will Jordan have to set out next year ? I know in some cases where the type of stuff that is going on at IU a player doesn't have to set out a year.

And the Indiana soap opera continues

Again, why would anyone leave Marquette for IU? The only I have heard is money, was that purely Crean's motive. I wouldn't have left, it is crazy at IU.

For the same reason one would come to UK. More prestige and resources at one of the more highly regarded basketball schools in the country.

Hahaha - best of luck to Mr. Crawford. The opposite to the Hoosiers. :thumb:

They'd likely block UK because they are on the schedule, right 98???

They'd likely block UK because they are on the schedule, right 98???

 

Do you even think UK would look at him? UK needs somebody that can play this year.

He might be able to play this year...he is transferring because of the coaching change, which I am not positive on the ruling but he would be allowed to play?

 

Anyone know where he is looking to go?

Any shot he ends up at UK? I know BillyG and Joe Crawford had plenty of problems at the beginning of the season, but by the end of the season Crawford bought into the system and really did well.

Do you even think UK would look at him? UK needs somebody that can play this year.

They'd look at him becase: "Jor-dan's Bet-ter" (clap-clap-clapclapclap) :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.