Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jordan Crawford Transferring

Featured Replies

Unfortunately, yes.........

 

I assume you mean UC. But I believe he asked for a major D1 program. :p:p Just kidding.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I assume you mean UC. But I believe he asked for a major D1 program. :p:p Just kidding.

 

:laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

He might be able to play this year...he is transferring because of the coaching change, which I am not positive on the ruling but he would be allowed to play?

 

Anyone know where he is looking to go?

He will still have to sit.

UK is presently like Bethlehem at Christmas...no room at the end.

 

I can remember the days of people criticizing OTS and UK for not allowing Marvin Stone, god rest his soul, to transfer to UL...they finally did, but were raked over the coals.

 

IU will be back, but it may be a while...one notable writer for the Indy Star thinks the IU and NCAA deal will be bloody.

 

I guess what Sampson did was minor....

 

Don't you mean no room at the inn?

Consider it an educated guess as far as I can tell so far.

 

I was told earlier that IU will almost certainly block UK. UK was already blocked on Bassett...

 

It makes me wonder though if it will make a difference since Joe Crawford attended UK?

They'd look at him becase: "Jor-dan's Bet-ter" (clap-clap-clapclapclap) :lol:

 

I ain't goinna lie,,, the UL fan really made me laugh with one.... :lol: :thumb:

It makes me wonder though if it will make a difference since Joe Crawford attended UK?

 

:confused:

 

You think he's going to transfer to UK and pay his own way???

Don't you mean no room at the inn?

LOL inn, in, end....what is inn?

500 pts for you...thanks

Is UDM a possibility? Or is he just hanging out while he's home?

Is UDM a possibility? Or is he just hanging out while he's home?

I wouldn't be surprised to see IU block them as well. Hearing some rumors of tampering...

Happy will get him at Georgetown!!!!!:p:p

  • Author

McCallum is a scumbag and will get that program shut down, just watch and see.

IMO, IU shouldn't be able to block anyone because of the mess they got themselves in to. The players should be able to play for whoever they want, whether it is UK or IUPUI.

IMO, IU shouldn't be able to block anyone because of the mess they got themselves in to. The players should be able to play for whoever they want, whether it is UK or IUPUI.

 

:thumb: I agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.